Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheQuickening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheQuickening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheQuickening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do I sweat so easily?

Hello,

While I'm at the gym from what I see I barely see anyone sweating alot? Why is it that by the time I'm ready to leave the gym my shirt is drenched in sweat? I wear light clothing.. I don't really care that I sweat so easily during lifting and cardio - i just hope theres nothing wrong with me..

shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    maybe your just doing more work than anyone at your gym

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe you're fatter than everyone there
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gecko2424 View Post
    maybe you're fatter than everyone there
    lol that really doesnt have anything to do with how much u sweat... i sweat alot too and i am 115 lbs. just how ur made up ive asked the dr about it too says there isnt anything wrong with it just ur body reacting naturally

Atlas stones on a hill :) narcolepticpug's Avatar
    narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

im not fat, im not out of shape. but i swet a hell of a lot at the gym. some people just swet. some people get used to it and dont.

if you dont want to swet dont drink water(j/k)

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheQuickening View Post
    Hello,

While I'm at the gym from what I see I barely see anyone sweating alot? Why is it that by the time I'm ready to leave the gym my shirt is drenched in sweat? I wear light clothing.. I don't really care that I sweat so easily during lifting and cardio - i just hope theres nothing wrong with me..
    overtrained?

out of shape?

high bodyfat?

nerve disorder?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50) narcolepticpug will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PS. i wear dark cloths at the gym and you cant so the swet soking threw your cloths in dark cloths... haha

farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    genetics and also it can be because of low iron levels, are you eating tons of red meat and taking a daily multivitamin?

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by narcolepticpug View Post
    PS. i wear dark cloths at the gym and you cant so the swet soking threw your cloths in dark cloths... haha
    coward
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you are in shape, you will sweat more
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

moehrlb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moehrlb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moehrlb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moehrlb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moehrlb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moehrlb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moehrlb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscles are mostly water so the more muscle you have, essentially the more you will sweat. Also, if you stay properly hydrated your body is much more willing to get rid of the water.

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    coward
    hahahahha, i actuly never took any thought the the cloths i wear at the gym tell i read this post and found it randomly convenient to mention the dark cloths. haha

JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's mostly genetic but also partly to do with cardiovascular fitness. The better your circulation system works the better you can regulate your temperature without sweating.

Then again the harder you're working (more weights etc) the more heat you generate.

So sweat = (Amount of work, minus capacity of circulation system to regulate heat) multiplied by genetic tendency to sweat.

I'm a sweaty guy myself but doing hard cardio has reduced the amount I sweat during weight training.

Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    because you're juiced!!

jp...but i know so many juicemonkeys who sweat like mad on-cycle
    If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo.
    - Bruce Lee

plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually take a shower before working out to wake up, on days I don't take a shower before going I will sweat twice as much. I never really understood that.

Australian Guy Abroad 2MuChBoDyFaT's Avatar
    2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

SWEATING

Sweating (also called perspiration or sometimes transpiration) is the production and evaporation of a fluid, consisting primarily of water as well as a smaller amount of sodium chloride (the main constituent of "table salt"), that is excreted by the sweat glands in the skin of mammals. Sweat also contains the chemicals or odorants 2-methylphenol (o-cresol) and 4-methylphenol (p-cresol).

In humans, sweating is primarily a means of temperature regulation, although it has been proposed that components of male sweat can act as pheromonal cues [1]. Evaporation of sweat from the skin surface has a cooling effect due to the latent heat of evaporation of water. Hence, in hot weather, or when the individual's muscles heat up due to exertion, more sweat is produced. Sweating is increased by nervousness and nausea and decreased by cold. Animals with few sweat glands, such as dogs, accomplish similar temperature regulation results by panting, which evaporates water from the moist lining of the oral cavity and pharynx. Primates and horses have armpits that sweat similar to humans.

How sweat glands operate

There are two kinds of sweat glands which differ greatly in both the composition of the sweat and its purpose:

Eccrine sweat glands are distributed over the entire body surface but are particularly abundant on the palms of hands, soles of feet, and on the forehead. These produce sweat that is composed chiefly of water with various salts. These glands are used for body temperature regulation.

Apocrine sweat glands produce sweat that contains fatty materials. These glands are mainly present in the armpits and around the genital area and their activity is the main cause of sweat odor, due to the bacteria that break down the organic compounds in the sweat from these glands

In conclusion, I think one of the following must apply to the OP:
    • You are hot (no homo)
    • You are subconsciously trying to pick up a chick at your gym

Wiki doesn't lie
    Current Stack:

Controlled Labs Pink Bits
    Controlled Labs Green Frogs
    Controlled Labs Black Death
    Controlled Labs Purple Haze
    Controlled Labs Gold Bullion
    Controlled Labs Red Eyes

antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Perhaps you have ESD (excessive sweating disorder). Don't laugh, my friend has it and he sweats like a pig during exercise.

de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i sweat ridiculous amounts. it would be embarassing but i dont really care. the worst thing about it is i really have to stay hydrated during excercise or i fade out really quick.

ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sweating makes u teh alpha, u kno u a bada*s when all these other girls mens barely glisten when they work out. If anyone says shizt just throwes ur sweaty shirts at thems

Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr Rogers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    For all who sweat a lot from their armpits.......

I just bought a bottle of Drysol. Amazing stuff! I have only had to use it twice in a month and I completely stopped sweating from my armpits. It works amazing! Trust me!

Best 16$ I have ever spent. I thought I would have to deal with embarrasing "pit stains" for the rest of my life. Now, they are gone as long as I have my Drysol!

PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Rogers View Post

I just bought a bottle of Drysol. Amazing stuff! I have only had to use it twice in a month and I completely stopped sweating from my armpits. It works amazing! Trust me!

Best 16$ I have ever spent. I thought I would have to deal with embarrasing "pit stains" for the rest of my life. Now, they are gone as long as I have my Drysol!
    Tell me, what exactly is Drysol? And are you somehow profiting from marketing it?
    Excellence is the result of Caring more than others think is Wise; Risking more than others think is Safe. Dreaming more than others think is Practical and Expecting more than others think is Possible.

de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Rogers View Post

lol wtf

ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PhreEkGarden View Post
    Tell me, what exactly is Drysol? And are you somehow profiting from marketing it?
    lol x2. I'm a sweaty guy but since it seems to be medically a sign of healthyness, I wont see a doc about it. Wouldn't mind some OTC stuff tho

hell im sweatin right now.

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most exercises I will sweat some eventually. Compounds get the drips rolling for me. *shrugs* Well if your not sweating at all I dont see how your getting a good workout..but if your sweating alot I dont think its a problem really unless you stink j/k

Seriously there are many factors could be something as simple as diet for the day or is the gym a few degrees hotter/cooler than yesterday?

Wouldnt worry about it too much

my 2 cents.
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheQuickening View Post
    Hello,

Working hard = a good thing

Originally Posted by de_barathrum View Post
    hell im sweatin right now.
    lol

cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its usually genetics. Hell, I sweat a lot whether I'm fat, skinny, muscular or not.

xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xqwizit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can honestly say that I used to not sweat at all up until 16-17.. even forgot to used deodorant half of the time...

Within 6 months of working out and completely changing my diet, I now sweat like crazy.. also seems like my normal body temperature is always much higher than it used to be also..

xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excessive sweating = hyperhydrosis

There are many solutions, electrical therapy, surgery, or topical medication. Topical medication is a solution of Aluminum Chloride (20% w/v) in anhydrous ethanol. This is called Drysol. You use this at night (on hands/armpits/feet) then shower off in the morning.
    It isn't used for people who sweat a lot during exercise, that is normal and is your body's way of cooling itself. It is for the people that have persistant hand sweating, even in non-stress situations, or armpit sweating/feet sweating at the same time. Many people have it but rarely do they get treatment.