Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User VariantInterval's Avatar
    VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to NOT sweat as much when I weighed more than a hundred pounds heavier than I do now. As I lost weight and started exercising regularly, i started sweating more. wtfs.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Over Analyzation Crew
    Thick & Chubby Chick Appreciation Crew
    Dubstep Crew
    Sriracha Crew

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VariantInterval View Post
    I used to NOT sweat as much when I weighed more than a hundred pounds heavier than I do now. As I lost weight and started exercising regularly, i started sweating more. wtfs.
    Metabolism.

sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100)

Wink

Originally Posted by JibJab View Post
    It's mostly genetic but also partly to do with cardiovascular fitness. The better your circulation system works the better you can regulate your temperature without sweating.

Then again the harder you're working (more weights etc) the more heat you generate.

So sweat = (Amount of work, minus capacity of circulation system to regulate heat) multiplied by genetic tendency to sweat.

I'm a sweaty guy myself but doing hard cardio has reduced the amount I sweat during weight training.
    agree!! I don't really sweat when not doing cardio...and I sweat even less when I'm getting a better enduarance

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sanan View Post
    agree!! I don't really sweat when not doing cardio...and I sweat even less when I'm getting a better enduarance

guys, with training sweat glands produce more sweat. sweat is how the body cools itsself. if you are in shape, you are more efficient at cooling yourself back off, hence you SWEAT MORE.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    guys, with training sweat glands produce more sweat. sweat is how the body cools itsself. if you are in shape, you are more efficient at cooling yourself back off, hence you SWEAT MORE.
    yeh, exactly, the better shape you're in the more you will sweat.. wish it wasnt so

I sweat a lot when I workout - during my 45 minute sessions I consume half a gallon of water, and I see other people not consume any liquid during their workouts!? I can't understand that - but i guess since I keep feeding my body water every few minutes it just keeps sweating.
    'living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down'

TheQuickening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheQuickening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheQuickening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read up a bit more on this subject and excessive sweating could also be due to smoking - which I do. ::ducks the flurry of punches:: Yeah i know smokin is baad

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i sweat more then anyone i know..soon as i step outside i bust a sweat..no idea why
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by teddybear352 View Post
    lol that really doesnt have anything to do with how much u sweat... i sweat alot too and i am 115 lbs. just how ur made up ive asked the dr about it too says there isnt anything wrong with it just ur body reacting naturally
    eeewww you sweat? i thought you were a girl

TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    X2
    I'm on the slim side but I sweat alot when doing cardio or lifting...Been doing alot of sport-related training over the years so that's probably why...

ryancrook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is hyperhidrosis?
    Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, is a common disorder which produces a lot of unhappiness. An estimated 2-3% of Americans suffer from excessive sweating of the underarms (axillary hyperhidrosis) or of the palms and soles of the feet (palmoplantar hyperhidrosis). Underarm problems tend to start in late adolescence, while palm and sole sweating often begins earlier, around the age 13 (on the average). Untreated, these problems may continue throughout life.

Sweating is embarrassing, it stains clothes, ruins romance, and complicates business and social interactions. Severe cases can have serious practical consequences as well, making it hard for people who suffer from it to hold a pen, grip a car steering wheel, or shake hands.

What is the cause of hyperhidrosis?
    Although neurologic, metabolic, and other systemic diseases can sometimes cause excessive sweating, most cases occur in people who are otherwise healthy. Heat and emotions may trigger hyperhidrosis in some, but many who suffer from hyperhidrosis sweat nearly all the time, regardless of their mood or the weather.

What is the treatment for hyperhidrosis?
    Through a systematic evaluation of causes and triggers of excessive sweating, followed by a judicious, stepwise approach to treatment, many people with this annoying disorder can achieve good results and improved quality of life.

The approach to treating hyperhidrosis generally proceeds as follows:

Over-the-counter antiperspirants -- usually tried first because they are readily available. Antiperspirants containing aluminum chloride (for example, Certain-Dri) may be more effective when other antiperspirants have failed
    Prescription strength antiperspirants -- those containing aluminum chloride hexahydrate
    Iontophoresis -- a device which passes direct electricity through the skin using tap water
    Oral medications -- ones called anticholinergics which reduce sweating
    Botox (botulinum toxin) -- recently approved in the U.S. by the FDA for treating excessive axillary (underarm) sweating
    Surgery -- cervical sympathectomy, as a last resort

omiegat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweating is normal and definitely indicates a healthy lifestyle but excessive sweating is a bit annoying and it ruins your lifestyle...
    Download FREE 3 Day Crash Course
    The Golden Rules You Must Follow to Sweat Normally
    http://sweatexcess.blogspot.com

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    does cardiovascular fitness have anything to do with how much you sweat? im assuming someone who gets tired from walking up the stairs would sweat more than someone who can run a mile without gasping for air. my resting heart rate is 80 bpm which isnt great and i sweat alot.