Registered User CameronTheCreat's Avatar
    CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What exercise for this muscle?

Sorry if this is the wrong section or if it has been asked but I am a noob but I want to know what is this muscle that I have circled and how do I get it like that? y frog.com/kekx50j and sorry for using Zac Efron as an example, any help will be great. to post I had to put a space inbetween y and frog just remove the space.
    Last edited by CameronTheCreat; 08-14-2011 at 04:10 AM.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CameronTheCreat View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong section or if it has been asked but I am a noob but I want to know what is this muscle that I have circled and how do I get it like that? y frog.com/kekx50j and sorry for using Zac Efron as an example, any help will be great. to post I had to put a space inbetween y and from just remove the space.
    Firefox is not working for me
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) CameronTheCreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Firefox is not working for me
    I don't get what you mean?

OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just get your bodyfat low and you'll get that
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo%27s_belt
    If it doesn't move, I'm eating it.....If it moves, I'm killing it then eating it

☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a ligamental feature....low bodyfat and working the surrounding core musculature accentuates it.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Thanks guys