Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hardest City in the World?

in your opinion whats the hardest, and toughest city in the world? i'm gonna have to go with my home turf, NYC..brooklyn, bronx, harlem, queens, manhattan. we got everybody in the world here and a ****load of immigrants who don't give a ****.

Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Baghdad

Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Hardest City in the World?

Originally posted by jehst
    a ****load of immigrants who don't give a ****.
    Damn those unruly immigrants and their foreign ways!

Joker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hong kong
    Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets-Travis Bickle-Taxi Driver

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm also gonna have to nominate Mogadisha, ****lia

Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it race plays a part in how one's perceptions of a "tough" neighborhood comes into play..

You walk anywhere and you look different from everyone.. either skin color or clothing.. you'll get noticed and treated differently. Walking alone in the "wrong" neighborhood ... is "tough"

Originally posted by Fleshwound
    I think it race plays a part in how one's perceptions of a "tough" neighborhood comes into play..

You walk anywhere and you look different from everyone.. either skin color or clothing.. you'll get noticed and treated differently. Walking alone in the "wrong" neighborhood ... is "tough"
    harsh and brutal sectionalism + overcrowding = tough city

Tryco Slatterus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Tallahassee Florida

I.B.V.King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah ill go with new york city too... just search on google for crime rate if u wanna make sure

Hummer1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Rocky Barbella
    Baghdad
    We have got a winner

Originally posted by I.B.V.King
    yeah ill go with new york city too... just search on google for crime rate if u wanna make sure
    Suprisingly, both my hometown and current residence have significantly higher crime rates than NYC.. (Knoxville and Memphis, what the hell?)

according to FBI Uniform Crime Rates (2001)

http://www.bestplaces.net/html/crime_compare.asp

itnhlk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

in your opinion whats the hardest, and toughest city in the world? i'm gonna have to go with my home turf, NYC..brooklyn, bronx, harlem, queens, manhattan. we got everybody in the world here and a ****load of immigrants who don't give a ****.
    I agree, NYC is the toughest city in the world. I mean it in a good way. The immigrants that you put down, are one of the reasons we are the greatest city in the world. They definately give a damn.

Originally posted by Fleshwound
    Suprisingly, both my hometown and current residence have significantly higher crime rates than NYC.. (Knoxville and Memphis, what the hell?)

according to FBI Uniform Crime Rates (2001)

http://www.bestplaces.net/html/crime_compare.asp

lol in my hometown, 5 cases of forcible rape, 0 cases of murder, and 4 cases of robbery... LMAO... i believe it too, the cops do nothing but write out HUUUGE traffic tickets...

Re: Re: Hardest City in the World?

Originally posted by itnhlk
    I agree, NYC is the toughest city in the world. I mean it in a good way. The immigrants that you put down, are one of the reasons we are the greatest city in the world. They definately give a damn.
    i dont put immigrants down. my parents came here like 30 years ago. a lot of immigrants make like no money and resort to becoming criminals. poverty can do that.

Re: Re: Re: Hardest City in the World?

i dont put immigrants down. my parents came here like 30 years ago. a lot of immigrants make like no money and resort to becoming criminals. poverty can do that.

i disagree certain immigrants come here with attitudes...for example the asian and hispanic immigrants i see are respectful and generally hardworking, but i see a lot of russian immigrants too who are loud, always getting drunk and causing a scene.. i cant tell you how many times ive seen police cars around the bars hauling off groups of russian guys starting fights... im not saying all russian people are like that, just that some need to learn manners because they are no longer in their ****hole of a country where that kind of behavior was acceptable

and dont even get me started on the problem of gangs

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hardest City in the World?

i disagree certain immigrants come here with attitudes...for example the asian and hispanic immigrants i see are respectful and generally hardworking, but i see a lot of russian immigrants too who are loud, always getting drunk and causing a scene.. i cant tell you how many times ive seen police cars around the bars hauling off groups of russian guys starting fights... im not saying all russian people are like that, just that some need to learn manners because they are no longer in their ****hole of a country where that kind of behavior was acceptable

i agree that usually the adult immigrants are very respectful and humble. but the youth are often corrupted by the ****ty environment and their lack of things.

just like on the west when you have all these races, they make gangs for protection. mexicans, puerto ricans, blacks, asians, irish, italians, russians..basically every nationality will have their own neighborhoods and gangs. in other places, its less likely for people to do driveby shootings on a block for example.
    Last edited by jehst; 06-13-2004 at 06:57 AM.

Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100) Jamiroquai is not very well liked. (-100)
    New York City, hands down. not only is it the toughest city, but it is pound for pound the BEST city in world history.

t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000)
    melbourne! i just went to the grocery store to check my roster for the week and there were cops surrounding the plaza and all the streets around it (which is just a suburban area) not letting anyone in!

there were like heaps of people on the streets tryin to see what was happening, so we asked someone and she goes "someone's got a hostage at the service station, he has a gun"

Cops everywhere! It's probably still happening.

I'll try and get the news article tomorrow.

By the way, i say Johannessburg (sp?) is toughest. There is a rape and murder like every 15 mins.
    University of Florida '11

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NYC

Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So what you are saying is that your 'home turf' is a ****ty place to be? Or are you saying that since you come from such a 'tough' place you must be a bad-ass mofo? Lot's of gays live NYC.
    Last edited by Romac; 06-13-2004 at 08:14 AM.
    Fatloss thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311486
    Fatloss post with attached diary: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=657290963&postcount=117

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    hasn't capetown, south africa have the highest crime rate?

and i agree, bahgdad, and other cities in war torn countries like rwohanda are at the top.
    i mean, its one things to have gang fights, its another to have an all out war.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not sure about now, but about 10 years ago my city was rated in the top ten for crime by population
    I'm bored.. lol

ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    South Central Los Angeles.

Watts.

Compton

Those are the hardest cities in the world. New York gangs just ripped off the gangs that started out here.

Bloods & Crips from Cali would smash on B's & C's from N.Y
    T-ight
    H-ard
    A-mbitious playa
    B-allin each and every day
    U-ndeniably tha ****
    L-adies
    L-ove me

Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Word G. L.A. Represent...... bloods yo..... my city is tough ****z.... you best not come out here you from NY.... or we'll eat you.. man.... eat you...

Originally posted by Ralph Wiggum
    Word G. L.A. Represent...... bloods yo..... my city is tough ****z.... you best not come out here you from NY.... or we'll eat you.. man.... eat you...
    isnt LA known more for its crips?

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably some city in a very third world country. I read somewhere that Sierra Leone has the lowest average life span and standard of living, so maybe some city there.

RssnBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hardest City in the World?

haha... u know it

Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    isnt LA known more for its crips?

I was being sarcastic because of the guy who posted above me sounded like a wigger who wants his city to "represent".....

But seriously... It's got to be Johannesburg.... I believe women are raped every 20 minutes.... and it has(?) the highest crime rate in the world. + it is infected with Aids.

BiGnStRoNg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by t0mmy
    melbourne! i just went to the grocery store to check my roster for the week and there were cops surrounding the plaza and all the streets around it (which is just a suburban area) not letting anyone in!

there were like heaps of people on the streets tryin to see what was happening, so we asked someone and she goes "someone's got a hostage at the service station, he has a gun"

Cops everywhere! It's probably still happening.

I'll try and get the news article tomorrow.

By the way, i say Johannessburg (sp?) is toughest. There is a rape and murder like every 15 mins.
    Bump on Johanusburg, also Medelin in Columbia is brutal, these places make New York seem like a retirement home.

BB.com Platinum Veteran Gettin_big's Avatar
    Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sao Paulo, Brazil