Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Albany NY area here, I workout at my home gym but was training at the YMCA's for a while.
    No reason to pay for a gym membership when I have everything I'll ever need right at home.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #78 []---[]

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #24 []---[]

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi guys! I am looking for a workout buddy here in NYC. I go to Equinox at Columbus Circle/17th & 10th/50th & 5th/19th & bway/west village

pushurlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I workout in my buildin on the upper west side just started to lift seriously lookin for a buddy and possibly a new gym that has higher weights and doesnt mind when u deadlift x.x.

feel free to msg me if u have any recommendations!

rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rodsmith3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pushurlimits View Post
    I workout in my buildin on the upper west side just started to lift seriously lookin for a buddy and possibly a new gym that has higher weights and doesnt mind when u deadlift x.x.

feel free to msg me if u have any recommendations!
    Any other new yorkers ever hike to the top of Bear Mountain? What a workout that is!
    Treat your body like a temple. Party and enjoy life like every day was your last.

I don't litter. When driving coast more and brake less.

Avoid HFCS. Try to eat locally grown food.

Everyone should plant at least one tree.

Orange County, New York FTW

Fapping is good for you.

Keep your friends close.

-"[It'll be a challenge to put my lips around that]......I hear that a lot"
    -Anthony Bourdain

CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was at planet fitness on atlantic avenue now I'm at ballys fitness on jamaica avenue.

pin:27FCA188 holla at me
    Www.youtube.com/CTthatdude www.********.com/CTthatdude

nocandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nassau County Long Island here.
    BodyHEAT's Rogue Training ******** Page - www.********.com/roguetrainingny
    Upload your own fitness videos/pictures to - www.rokthatbody.com

andythese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

White Plains area here

Looking for gyms anywhere around White Plains, Yonkers, Rye, Port Chester maybe. Need someone to spot me on bench press days...

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Troy, ny.. Work out at a place called maximum fitness... Before that, morningside heights, at the CU gym
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

nursemike716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    buffalo ny workout at afc... looking at moving up to golds or best fitness

Alfadiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JURISDOCTOR35 View Post
    Hi, I am in NYC and looking for a workout partner as well. Looking at competing for figure soon.
    Hey Alfred from Bronx, NY. Powerhouse Gym. I have my first competition sat marcch 31st. I also train in the city. What gym do you attend?

Mandell06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm from Spring Valley in Rockland County NY.... Right now I'm at planet fitness but I'm thinking about changing it up...

Bubbaxm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bubbaxm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bubbaxm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bubbaxm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in Oswego, NY and work out at Stability Fitness.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clifton Park here. I was at Gold's until Christmas. Now I workout in my basement.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bronx here...workout at Planet Fitness in Yonkers and Scarsdale

OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Been looking for decent gym for when im back in NY (Valley Stream). Went to LA Fit out in New Hyde Park the last time, total **** show. Plates and dumbells all over the place, couldnt gind **** in pairs, just unreal smh. Very social like atmosphere. Any good spots in nassua/queens that will let me pay for the day. I plan on being there this weekend. Worst case ill just hit the park and get it done/freestyle it there
    Health, Wealth, and Knowledge Itself.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #3 -!!!---!!!-

baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) baloo99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OhSoFocus View Post
    Been looking for decent gym for when im back in NY (Valley Stream). Went to LA Fit out in New Hyde Park the last time, total **** show. Plates and dumbells all over the place, couldnt gind **** in pairs, just unreal smh. Very social like atmosphere. Any good spots in nassua/queens that will let me pay for the day. I plan on being there this weekend. Worst case ill just hit the park and get it done/freestyle it there
    Check out Synergy (former Golds) in Garden City. Been there about a month now (used to hit it up on weekends though). Spacious, well equipped, clean, and a lot of serious folks there.

S
    USBF & WNBF Pro

OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by baloo99 View Post
    Check out Synergy (former Golds) in Garden City. Been there about a month now (used to hit it up on weekends though). Spacious, well equipped, clean, and a lot of serious folks there.

S
    Tru. Ill check em out.
    Health, Wealth, and Knowledge Itself.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #3 -!!!---!!!-

BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I still lift weights at:

Star Fitness (Bronx E. Tremont)-10 dollars walk ins with awesome machines, nice and clean place with an awesome infrared sauna. Open 24 hours 4 days a week. Closes at 11pm Friday and 7pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Power House Gym in The Bronx in Morris Park-5 dollar walk ins, great amount of weights but some machines need to be seriously updated. Can't beat the 5 dollar walk in though. USED to be 24 hours and closed at 7pm on Saturday and Sunday. Now, it closes at 1am 4 days a week and a little earlier Friday and 7PM on Saturday and Sunday.

Power House Gym in Queens at Frances Lewis BLVD-I think it's 5 or 10 bucks but better than the one in the Bronx. I think the same hours as well in the one in the Bronx.

I lifted at:
    Bally's (Bronx in Fordam Road and 19th street Manhattan)-Has a really good sauna but the gym gets way too crowded and people just tend to throw and scatter their weights where ever they please.

24 Hours Fitness (54th street Manhattan and Fordham Road in Manhattan plan on joining this gym again-Really enjoyed this gym a lot. It was always open, and all sorts of great machines and a swim pool for like 750 a year. Of course you can go to any other branch in the nation once you become a member.

When I am not lifting weights, I do cardio, aerobics and bodyweight/bar fitness exercises at:

Macombs Dam Park (Across from Yankee stadium in the Bronx)
    Astoria Park (Queens)
    Dykman Park (Manhattan)
    Van Courtlandt Park (Bronx)
    Pelham Bay Park(Bronx)
    East River Park (Manhattan)
    Thompson Square Park (Manhattan)
    Last edited by BroSciencePump; 04-07-2012 at 09:10 AM.

wyobrooke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm looking for bodybuilders in New York who might be interested in being interviewed for a documentary I'm putting together about extreme athletes and sports fanatics. Not sure if I'm going to make a film out of it, or just end up using it for my reel, but I'm looking for people in New York to interview who have an incredible passion for bodybuilding.

I'm only looking for the most intense, driven bodybuilders out there. People who live it, breathe it, and don't even think about anything but it, all day, every day. Please only respond if you think that describes you. If you have an interest in being interviewed, know anyone that you think might be a good fit for the project, or have any questions, please contact me at willpetzel@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Will

CorkyS626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CorkyS626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CorkyS626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CorkyS626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in Astoria and work out at Life Health and Fitness. I work in the Union Square area. I would love to meet both male and/or female bodybuilders to hang out or workout with!

GiantsGal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Im new to here. I am wondering if there are any bodybuilder trainers here looking for a friend. I want to train to become a fitness model/bodybuilder.

any bodybuilder trainers interested in training me? send me your rates. OR a training partner would be great as well always nice to make some new friends!

warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrenf123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lift at Bodyworks Fitness in Hauppauge Long Island

decent place, wish they had more squat racks though

00BigMattyC00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any late night lifters here?

I am looking for a lift partner at Planet Fitness in Levittown (hempstead tnpk by Tri County). I lift Mon Tues Thurs around 930pm and Fri Sat mid to late afternoon (3pm-5pm). Anyone interested let me know! I used to lift alot in school but due to a few years and 3 knee surgeries (last oen was 2 years ago) I am just now getting back into the swing of things.

Started 2/1/12: 6'4 330
    Currently: 6'4 295
    Goal: 7/3/12: 6'4 265

Braincatcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody here train at Ludlow Fitness down on the LES in Manhattan?

Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Desmoore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Home Gym! For now... :/ Rochester, NY

00BigMattyC00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CrossFit Revenge Levittown, Nassau County Long Island!!!

ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 00BigMattyC00 View Post
    CrossFit Revenge Levittown, Nassau County Long Island!!!
    Nassau here too bro! Seaford
    Awesome as fuark crew

Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jrod914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just became a new member of LA fitness that open up over here..its deffinetely one of a kind.

Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

In queens

Go to NY Sports anyone need workout partner let me know or just to hang have fun

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nassau County, workout at Sweat NY
    LEO

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast