Closed Thread

Thread: Lol

rev-post has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lol

im still not banned!!!!
    What is this? People find me funny

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Lol

Originally posted by rev-post
    im still not banned!!!!
    No infact no one finds you funny.

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Lol

Originally posted by the rich pimp
    No infact no one finds you funny.
    It seems that you hate him very much pimp.
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

PaulP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rev-post is going to burn in the deepest, darkest pits of hell

Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlo Gambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Until he is banned, just put him on your ignore list in your user CP... mine is already getting well stuffed.

PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50) PimpJigga will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Lol

Originally posted by rev-post
    im still not banned!!!!
    I don't think anybody finds you anything, you have 12 posts. You'll be gone soon, trolls always get bored & little kids grow up.

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: Re: Lol

Originally posted by PhalC1
    It seems that you hate him very much pimp.
    Yes,I do hate him alot,What about you?

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lol

Originally posted by the rich pimp
    Yes,I do hate him alot,What about you?
    Oh I hate him. It just seems like whenever he posts something dumb your right behind him. Its pretty funny.
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lol

Originally posted by PhalC1
    Oh I hate him. It just seems like whenever he posts something dumb your right behind him. Its pretty funny.
    You damn right,And if i were a mod i would have banned him!