Hiergeist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does Ripped Fuel work?

i just wanna know whether this Ripped Fuel stuff works and what experiences you guys have with that stuff.
    Win the inner battle and you've won the war.
    Don't judge those who try and fail, judge those who fail to try.

plornive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It does not create the caloric deficit for you --- you have to do that. However, it helps to release fatty acids from your fat cells, gives you energy and reduces your appetite. It has been shown to help people burn a higher % of weight from fat and in turn lose less muscle.

You don't need to buy Ripped Fuel in specific. Anything with a 10 to 1 ratio of caffeine and ephedrine will do the same exact thing.

10 to 1 ratio caffeine - ephedrine? what would that be? xenadrine? hydroxicut? green tea???

plornive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ripped fuel, hydroxycut (shudder), lots of stuff on the market.

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ripped fuel is my least favorite product for fat burning to date.

Peace

scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what does everybody use then.

why is it your least favorite product? is it bad or what? well, i can only say that i tried it and i sweat like a pig when i exercise and my heart beat is faster and i have more energy. do you think that it still doesnt work?!

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    To date I have only used xenadrine and ripped fuel. When i took xenadrine i felt noticably "more wired" than on ripped fuel. I can't remember the concentrations of the ingredients in Xen so I cant compare them to ripped fuel but personally I think i need 3.5 caps of ripped fuel to get the same buzz going as on just 2 xens.

Peace

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Ive been using SportsPharma's Thermadrene for a long while...
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Todd Queen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have taken ripped fuel, xenadrine, and hydroxycut. I liked them all. Ripped fuel was my favorite. The bad thing is that it does speed your heart rate up and tend to raise blood pressure. It did in me anyway. I also started having bad nose bleeds. It was probabl cause i had been taking it for longer than the recomended period. But it does help control appetite and give energy and speed up your metabolism.

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    honestly i never truely used thermogenics...iv like tryed it but i didn't know what it was
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have know been using ripped fuel for a little while now. I started out slow...1 pill a day...then 2...then 4....and i havent seen any side effects. this sounds pretty simliar to what i said in another post but if you go slow you should be ok.

Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb Why I use thermos

Ripped fuel, Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, etc....
    they all raise your internal temp and get you going. I use them right before the gym about 30-45 mins before. By the time I get there I am ready to toss some weights around! I have also noticed during cardio that I sweat more, and I like that. The only time I take them though is before the gym, so I dont become too dependent of them. Im also taking a week off right now. Just make sure not to take more than the label says.
    OL
    Forgive but NEVER forget

R_ME_VET has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Currently on Ripped Fuel. I like what it's doing for me, Gives more energy, which in turn means my output is greater. All the fat burners or Thermogentics are the same, just different name and different price. The only difference I could see is where they use to use ephdrine and since the ban on that ,they are now using ephdra alkaloids. Not to sure on what the difference is between the two yet, but I'm reading up on it. Gotta remember though it's just a aid. It's up to you to do the work. If you don't eat right and do the cardio, you ain't going to lose anything, but the money you paid for it.

If anybody has any info on difference between ephrine and ephdra akaloids, please post, educate me on this.
    Thanks.
    GET FIT- anything else is uncivilized