Shreddin247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shreddin247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Some pics I took, Critique them please.

Alright, took some pics, this is the first week of my cut.
    If you can, tell me what you think my BF% is around, thanks.

Back shot
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...0522072034.jpg

Ab shot
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...0522072038.jpg

Bicep shot
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...0522072035.jpg

flash_416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice work keep it going...im guessing around 9% body fat

GiGZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GiGZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks pretty good, but my advice is you need to EAT more
    ?More than those who hate you, more than all your enemies, an undisciplined mind does greater harm.? ~ Buddha

To those who do not have a sword, may he sell his cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

newt27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i probably have no right to critique you, but i would say work on the bicep, mine is almost as big as yours.

Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks great bro i'd say 9% too. How old are you? You look pretty young.

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know about 9%. His abs aren't really showing.

Shreddin247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shreddin247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Joey Cage View Post
    Looks great bro i'd say 9% too. How old are you? You look pretty young.
    Yeahhh it might be the angle, im 16. Thanks for the replies too guys.

Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Classified09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks decent bro, Id bulk tho, but thats just me.
    "Take what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is essentially your own."

~ Bruce Lee

Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    10 percent.

Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heatmiser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you looking to be large, as in bodybuilder large? If you aren't then ignore the rest of my post, since not everyone has the same goals of course.

If you are looking to be a bodybuilder, my input (as an old timer who has been through all this) would be why on Earth are you cutting? You should be eating, eating, and more eating and lifting heavy for several more years to build up a solid foundation. If you can get over being obsessed with "cuts" for 3 or 4 years you will be MUCH farther along in the process.

I see young skinny kids on these boards always "cutting" when they are already at 10 percent bodyfat or less and have no real muscle mass, yet they say they want to be big bodybuilders. You gotta give up the idea of being ripped and looking good for summer for a few years to get that real mass going.

You don't have to trust only me, read up what Dante (Doggcrapp) has to say about the need to devote your time to getting big, and yes a bit fatter, in order to maximize size gains. After you put on 30 pounds more muscle and 10 pounds of fat, then do a cutting cycle if you want and you will look like another person alltogether.

Scroll down to the section on "Paying Your Dues:"

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005...s-by-dogg.html

That being said, if your bodyfat gets over 12-15 percent it might be time to cut back a bit on the carbs - not a pure cutting cycle, just a slight backing off of the carbs to slolwy bring yourself back into the sub 15 percent range. But you are a long way from that state, so my advise would be to quit worrying about looking hot on the beach for a while - it's about delayed gratification. Suffer now for the extra rewards later.

unlocking asian genetics DaTruth1's Avatar
    DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Embed next time. Makes it easier to compare.
    112.5 snatch
    131 cj

Log: http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=15188

Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do weighted resistance on crunches and your abs will get better.

newt27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Are you looking to be large, as in bodybuilder large? If you aren't then ignore the rest of my post, since not everyone has the same goals of course.

If you are looking to be a bodybuilder, my input (as an old timer who has been through all this) would be why on Earth are you cutting? You should be eating, eating, and more eating and lifting heavy for several more years to build up a solid foundation. If you can get over being obsessed with "cuts" for 3 or 4 years you will be MUCH farther along in the process.

I see young skinny kids on these boards always "cutting" when they are already at 10 percent bodyfat or less and have no real muscle mass, yet they say they want to be big bodybuilders. You gotta give up the idea of being ripped and looking good for summer for a few years to get that real mass going.

You don't have to trust only me, read up what Dante (Doggcrapp) has to say about the need to devote your time to getting big, and yes a bit fatter, in order to maximize size gains. After you put on 30 pounds more muscle and 10 pounds of fat, then do a cutting cycle if you want and you will look like another person alltogether.

Scroll down to the section on "Paying Your Dues:"

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005...s-by-dogg.html

That being said, if your bodyfat gets over 12-15 percent it might be time to cut back a bit on the carbs - not a pure cutting cycle, just a slight backing off of the carbs to slolwy bring yourself back into the sub 15 percent range. But you are a long way from that state, so my advise would be to quit worrying about looking hot on the beach for a while - it's about delayed gratification. Suffer now for the extra rewards later.
    thanks for posting this, even if he doesnt use it cause i will. thanks.

Thanks for helpin out guys, appreciate it.