Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy Aaahh..help ! Hurt my back !

I am puzzled....I trained on monday ( pretty light and good form ) ...I started with knee raises in the roman chair, then did some decline bench leg raises, twists....moved on to shoulders, then did 3 sets of leg presses and squats and finished with calve raises.
    I felt okay, but then I got back from the gym amd ever since I can hardly move. My lower back hurts und stiffens up, especially when I sit a longer preiod of time and then get up to walk....I have to hunch over at first....
    Today is wednesday ...I still feel it ( stayed out of the gym, which is driving me nuts ). It's a little better ( at least I don't have to slide off my chair at work to lay on the floor )...

Anybody has any clue what I did ??? Did I just pinch a nerve or what else could it be ?
    I am hoping it will dissaper with rest and stretching , but.....

please advice..what should I do ? Any of you have ever experienced this ?
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !

bigbike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you pulled some muscles in your low back. You don't mention if you have ever been to a Chiropractor before of not, but 2 things I will recommend,1) RICE (REST, ICE for first 72 hrs after an injury 15 minutes on 45 minutes off), Elevate (where possible the injured area). 2) next after the initial 3 days try soaking the injured low back in a warm/hot tub of water. After soaking, try LIGHT stretching exercises. If the above does not work, see a doctor.

Advil will help with the pain from the pulled muscles.
    You know your a true motorcyclist when you can make any roadside repair with chewing gum and a piece of discarded wire found along said road.

Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Thanks, for the input ! I have been stretching each night and actually heard a 'pop'...this morning I feel much better ( let's hope it stays that way...I still have 10 hours more here at work..#@!! ).
    It's just weird when you are so used to being active and then something weird happens, and you just don't feel like yourself. It's hard to rest even though you know you need to....
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !

bigbike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell me something I don't know. I have had back trouble since I am 17 yrs old. I finally did the big one-wrenched my back so bad at work that I needed surgery to remove 2 discs, last year. I have stretches everyday to do. Back pain is no picnic and you have my sympathy!
    You know your a true motorcyclist when you can make any roadside repair with chewing gum and a piece of discarded wire found along said road.