Thread: shoulder width

needtogetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

shoulder width

How wide are your shoulders from side to side?
    And how much could delts add to your shoulder width?
    Mine are 17 inches (42,5 cm).

Registered User joaoalvimfiguei's Avatar
    joaoalvimfiguei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I measured it against a wall and had someone mark my width with a pencil. Thats the best way. Mine are 21" wide but I'm pretty tall so I guess I'm normal...

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joaoalvimfiguei View Post
    I measured it against a wall and had someone mark my width with a pencil. Thats the best way. Mine are 21" wide but I'm pretty tall so I guess I'm normal...
    This has to be the longest bump I've seen here.
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^haha 13 year bump

175 in avi. Bear mode now DJDBB's Avatar
    DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong 13 year response lmao
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861

Registered User joaoalvimfiguei's Avatar
    joaoalvimfiguei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Anorexilla View Post
    This has to be the longest bump I've seen here.
    Ahahahahahha didn't see the date. ahahah new here!

MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the guy might have been waiting 13 years depressed as hell and you just made his day
    BABY BOYZ MEMBER GRR

dink is the only vascular part of my body crew