Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100)

My uncle said to eat a whole loaf of bread a day...

is that a good idea i mean he can be either really stupid or smart...so im asking you guys

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lightbulb

well I will tell you in this instance..... he is the former.....

although it depends on your goals.... if your goal is to become a fat slob then have at it....

Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Birdnest-BooTz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    read my 'i ate a whole loaf of bread in les then 24hrs...' thread

should be on page 3 or 4

- Birdnest

Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why not?

plenty of calories in a whoel loaf of bread if eaten through out the day.

I.E
    2 pieces at breakfast
    2 mid morning
    2 at lunch
    2 after school
    2 post work out
    2 before bed

thats 12 pieces of bread their depends ont he size of the loaf but I mean it is probabley almost 1,500 calories...you may get sick of bread, but it could certianly help a bulk.
    I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things they fear to do, provided they keep doing them until they get a record of successful experience behind themselves.

Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah but will it make me a flat slob like the other guy said?

malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just look up some bulking diets on this website. it will help you to take in more quality carbs but dont follow old peoples advice cause generally its pretty crappy. theres no reason to eat so much bread when you can get the carbs from other sources like oatmeal. especially because most bread is crap, even most whole wheat breads are pretty processed.

my old football coach once told a kid to gain weight he'll hafta drink 2 gallons of gatorade a day. you just cant trust the advice these old guys give you.

BBMATT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea Malty is right, and too much of one food is bad for you.

alright thanks

Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by bubba g
    if your goal is to become a fat slob then have at it....
    This makes me laugh. As if eating an entire loaf of bread a day will make you a fat slob. A fat slob is someone who is sedetary (doens't like to move much) and has bad eating manners and poor hygeine.
    Eating a loaf of bread a day will NOT make you fat UNLESS you are already sedetary. If you are active then you have nothing to worry about. I guarantee that eating a loaf of bread a day will NOT automatically give you bad manners and poor hygeine, unless you already have them.

However yes there is a down side to this, the type of bread does matter. I wouldn't eat white bread. Read labels, if it's whole GRAIN then you're in the clear.

If you're really concerned about this then do some research and not go by peoples opinions.

machomike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh if u space it out over the day its not to bad.
    clean bulking

127.0.0.1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BBMATT
    and too much of one food is bad for you.
    You might want to rethink that comment.

And yes, eating a loaf of bread is an extremely bad idea. Even if it is whole wheat or whole grain.

A normal sized loaf contains 21 slices. At 80 calories and 150mg of sodium per slice, watch your bodyfat skyrocket more than 10% in one month!

Besides, the GI of bread ranges anywhere from 34 to 87!!!

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by malty
    my old football coach once told a kid to gain weight he'll hafta drink 2 gallons of gatorade a day.
    hahahah roflmao
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.