Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How big is your scoop? Plz help me!

Ok, so heres the deal. Do me a favor.
    GO see your whey, take out the scoop, take a picture of it with a ruler on the sid e(of you have the time).
    Or just tell me the measurements of your scoop. Say the diameter and the depth (how long or deep it is).
    Because im supposed to get 75 30.4 grams portions in my 5 lbs whey, but i never get it. not even close, about half of that. So im really pissed now. Im wondering if im taking 2 scoops at a time, because the scoop is pretty big and it has a line halfway (maybe a scam for you to take twice as many so you have to buy more?).

Also, i realize they are packed by weight, not by volume, but it should still at least com eCLOSe to what they say. So tell me in your 2 lbs or 5 lbs whey, how many portions you get and how big each is (30grams? 20 grams?).
    thanks.
    Negged by BPP!

master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    plz guys, just give me mesurements
    Negged by BPP!

nGuyeN321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just take a scoop..

Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You shouldn't need to do any measurements on the scoop at all. If you look at the bottom it should say "National Measurements" followed by a number with CC afterwards. This tells you the size of the scoop. Mine is 70 CC = 70 cubic centimeters
    I have a 2 lb. jug with 32 servings of 28g. Anyways, the scoop size shouldn't be relevant because although the size may be the same, the powders may have different weights. I'm sure that they wouldn't rip people off by that much. You're probably taking two serving at once.

Originally posted by Doctor Deadlift
    You shouldn't need to do any measurements on the scoop at all. If you look at the bottom it should say "National Measurements" followed by a number with CC afterwards. This tells you the size of the scoop. Mine is 70 CC = 70 cubic centimeters
    I have a 2 lb. jug with 32 servings of 28g. Anyways, the scoop size shouldn't be relevant because although the size may be the same, the powders may have different weights. I'm sure that they wouldn't rip people off by that much. You're probably taking two serving at once.
    so then i need half of what i take...?
    Negged by BPP!

Originally posted by Doctor Deadlift
    ok i checked, and it did say 70.0 CC
    youre right, but that means i take the right size portion. how can it be they ripp me off so much? Do you guys get all the portions it says you will get? On the pckage it says "packaged by weight, not volume".
    And the guy at the store said i should be getting AT LEAST 75 scoops.
    Negged by BPP!