solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question cardio+weight lifting same day

I'm thinking about doing 1 hour cardio in the morning and in the evenening weight lifting 1 hour is this to much?Cause i need to lose some fat from my stomach and chest getting sluggly lol.
    Last edited by solidism; 05-21-2007 at 06:14 PM.

Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cut back on the calories, fat, and sugar intake and u will lose lots of weight. If u think your overtraining than dont hurt yourself even though that doesnt seem like alot to me at all

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats fine...nothing wrong with cardio and lifting on the same day lol
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by solidism View Post
    I'm thinking about doing 1 hour cardio in the morning and in the evenening weight lifting 1 hour is this to much?Cause i need to lose some fat from my stomach and chest getting sluggly lol.
    Id keep cardio to about a half hour and on the lower intensity side, you should be fine then.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lax28 View Post
    thats fine...nothing wrong with cardio and lifting on the same day lol
    I dont think you are over doing it at all lot of people run and do cardio keep it up if your getting tired do less cardio or just lower intensity
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've heard that it's not ideal to do cardio and weights back to back, but that splitting it up isn't really a big deal.

Australian Guy Abroad 2MuChBoDyFaT's Avatar
    2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by crawford62 View Post
    I've heard that it's not ideal to do cardio and weights back to back, but that splitting it up isn't really a big deal.
    You can do cardio after your lifting session if you really want to.... but you should try and eat something towards the end of your lifting session, or at least chug a shake before kicking off on your cardio

Solidism:

45 mins is generally accepted as a "good" time limit to set yourself (ensuring that your heart rate is between 65% and 75% of your max for those 45 mins). You could also mix things up by doing HIIT once a week or as your recovery permits

One other note, if you want to drop the fat, then focus on DIET DIET DIET

Cardio is purely supplementary
    Current Stack:

Controlled Labs Pink Bits
    Controlled Labs Green Frogs
    Controlled Labs Black Death
    Controlled Labs Purple Haze
    Controlled Labs Gold Bullion
    Controlled Labs Red Eyes

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i do 20 min of cardio after my workout. not more, not less.

f*ck you, carpal tunnel mightymouse37's Avatar
    mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000) mightymouse37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yup, cardio after lifting is probably your best bet. That way, you've already used most of your body's carb store for the resistance training, and you'll kick into your fat stores a lot quicker during the cardio. Having a protein shake in between [if you can stomach it] will help to preserve muscle.
    You're = you are.
    Your = your.

I have no respect for those with no respect for logic.
    - Arnold, "Twins"

When life gives you a T-Rex, go Ninja-kick it in the head.
    - Rayne Summers

solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solidism has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how about 5 days of weight lifting next 3 day cardio for 45 min total 8 days nonstop workout on 9th day i can rest. I think this is solid routine for me, The thing about after lifting i really get tired i dont think i can do cardio after that.

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    think of it like this, if the solution to not getting fat during a bulk was cardio and weights then we'd all be doing it and never get fat.
    point to this post: diet determines your fat loss/gain not your physical activity.
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how about 5 days of weight lifting next 3 day cardio for 45 min total 8 days nonstop workout on 9th day i can rest. I think this is solid routine for me, The thing about after lifting i really get tired i dont think i can do cardio after that.
    why not try out what i do? 20 min of cardio after each weight training session can't hurt.

p.s. how much fat you have to lose? whats your bf percentage?

Australian Guy Abroad 2MuChBoDyFaT's Avatar
    2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    think of it like this, if the solution to not getting fat during a bulk was cardio and weights then we'd all be doing it and never get fat.
    point to this post: diet determines your fat loss/gain not your physical activity.
    Strong advice ...

*repped*
    Current Stack:

Controlled Labs Pink Bits
    Controlled Labs Green Frogs
    Controlled Labs Black Death
    Controlled Labs Purple Haze
    Controlled Labs Gold Bullion
    Controlled Labs Red Eyes

Jedispam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i generally run in the morning then weight train at night. i'm considering reversing so i can have more energy and drive in weight lifting

Originally Posted by Berserk13 View Post
    why not try out what i do? 20 min of cardio after each weight training session can't hurt.

p.s. how much fat you have to lose? whats your bf percentage?
    My bmi is 27.2 - Weight 195 pound - 5'11 height. Should i try your routine? or i'm to fat lol. The main thing bothering is me 2inch belly fat and chest parts.

My bmi is 27.2 - Weight 195 pound - 5'11 height. Should i try your routine? or i'm to fat lol. The main thing bothering is me 2inch belly fat and chest parts.
    27.2 % is quite a bit. no, don't do my routine - you need a lot more.

27.2 % is quite a bit. no, don't do my routine - you need a lot more.
    3 days week 45min is enough?

3 days week 45min is enough?
    i guess so but you need to control your diet as well.

i guess so but you need to control your diet as well.
    ok

thx for the advice all apperciated.