Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Back to back contests....advice needed

hey guys....I'm currently dieting for 2 shows in October....The first show is October 20th...the 2nd is October 27th. These shows will be my 2nd and 3rd shows.....For those who have experience/knowledge...What was it like having to compete in 2 shows in back to back weekends? Was it tougher? Did you notice that you were better/worse for one show?

Obviously peak week is a HUGE week in contest prep....I was wondering if it is detrimental to have to do it twice in a row...any advice or experience would be appreciated...Thanks!!!
    "Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." -Ernie Taylor

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -Vincent T. Lombardi

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think back to back contests is a great idea....I did a moderate carb up for the first show....came in flat, and learned I could REALLY carb up and looked way fuller and more lean the second show, and I pigged out big time saturday and sunday after the first show, just had to cut my carbs and do more cardio to drop the water weight and bloating up until thursday before show 2