16/M/WA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Swimming Good/Bad?

Swimming, Iv heard that swimming takes the cuts out of your muslces, is this true? I have a Broken Vertibre and cannot run, i dont want to lose the cuts i would usually get from running..!!
    Any Info Much Apreciated!!

GSMan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    takes the cuts out of your muslces
    -I'm assuing that by "cuts" you mean it makes you less defined.

First, I've never heard of that MYTH that you describe above. Swimming is an excellent alternative if you can't run. It works many different muscles in the body.

gtrbuyer33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not true

I am a swimmer, and if you really swim hard, its one of the easiest sports to get more defined. Think of it as running in air thats 1,000 times denser. So no, you will not lose definition from swimming.
    My salsa makes all the pretty girls dance. Really it does

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Swimming is a great alternative to running. It is easier on the joints/bones and great for all bodyparts. As mentioned, you will NOT lose valuable muscle, unless you're not eating properly