aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10)

close grip pull ups

what does this exercise work. the triceps?? is it more of an endurance exercise like pushups or is it a mass building exercise ala "dips" how far appart should my hands be

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strangly enough...it feels as if it hits the middle part of the lats pretty hard...

i wouldnt call it an endurance exercise though...but if its that easy for you, obviously add on weights.

im going to try these out thurs. seems like a good variation

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no; lats and bicep

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stragly enough you feel it in your back? Huh? I really dont like being a dickhead...but, how the hell did you think that close grip pullups were a tricep exercise?!?!? You have over 3000 posts, thats a pretty basic common sense thing that its gonna be a back/bicep exercise.

But to answer your question, I give full credit to close grip pullups for really widining my lats.
    "Man up"

Mr. Widebody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep, they did wonders for my lats also.

Originally posted by Mr. Widebody
    Yep, they did wonders for my lats also.
    in another thraed u said wide-grip did wonders...make up your mind

Unhappy

I didn't know lat growth was restricted to one form of pull up, chinup, row etc.

Originally posted by hyp3r3xt3nsion
    in another thraed u said wide-grip did wonders...make up your mind
    Last edited by Mr. Widebody; 06-07-2004 at 08:03 PM.

I didn't know lat growth was restricted to one form of pull up, chinup, row etc.
    you know what i mean

Question

?????????????

you know what i mean

?????????????
    nevermind

I know what you sayin big man I'm just messin with you. Because it always amazes me how fast you respond.

Well that and the weird thing that your measurements are about the same as mine, you were a hardgainer like me, you are about the same age as me, and you gained 60- 80 pounds like I did in a little over a year and a half. Very, very interesting.

nevermind

I know what you sayin big man I'm just messin with you. Because it always amazes me how fast you respond.

Well that and the weird thing that your measurements are about the same as mine, you were a hardgainer like me, you are about the same age as me, and you gained 60- 80 pounds like I did in a little over a year and a half. Very, very interesting.
    except i'm white and you're a year older than me, haha!

i type at ~140-150WPM, so i've already got 10 windows open with responses loaded. I usually cruise around (or onto tradestation) then back, click reply, back to work or surfing, back and forth

Talking

You are white for real, but I thought you were a canadian.

except i'm white and you're a year older than me, haha!

i type at ~140-150WPM, so i've already got 10 windows open with responses loaded. I usually cruise around (or onto tradestation) then back, click reply, back to work or surfing, back and forth

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too bad about Calgary tonight. Great series but we must keep the Cup in the US you know
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

i am??

f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    he doesnt like hockey so he's not

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by f34r
    he doesnt like hockey so he's not
    LOL. How could someone from Calgary not like hockey. I thought it was a religion up there.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He's a golfer.. that's like woman's hockey

Originally posted by Overload
    LOL. How could someone from Calgary not like hockey. I thought it was a religion up there.
    hockey boring, golf fun

Even women play a more manly sport like field hockey

hockey boring, golf fun
    Ok you can't be originally from Canada then. LOL

Boring? Boring is hitting that little ball and then walking, or driving for the real lazy bastards, to see where it went.

I'm from the US and love hockey. It's coolest game on earth... as the commercial says

BTW, just messing with you because you're a big boy and could be dangerous with a golf club in your hand

Ever play golf like Happy Gilmore using a hockey stick? LOL

Originally posted by Overload
    Ok you can't be originally from Canada then. LOL

Boring? Boring is hitting that little ball and then walking, or driving for the real lazy bastards, to see where it went.

I'm from the US and love hockey. It's coolest game on earth... as the commercial says

BTW, just messing with you because you're a big boy and could be dangerous with a golf club in your hand

Ever play golf like Happy Gilmore using a hockey stick? LOL
    If he does swing at you hard enough to take your head off his back will rip, so be happy knowing that if you die you'll take him with you

If he does swing at you hard enough to take your head off his back will rip, so be happy knowing that if you die you'll take him with you
    That's comforting to know

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Attached Images

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hockey boring, golf fun
    die

Originally posted by .aeterna
    die

GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

just pissed calgary got robbed
    Tired