echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000)

Suggestions for aesthetics/proportion

Hey all, I've a question about the visual balance of some muscles.

From the side, with my arms straight down, my back is visible (it extends further back) for the duration of my arm. Is the back supposed to be that thick in relation to the arm?

Also from the side, when I raise my arm to horizontal, my shoulder seems to almost disappear. What can be done about that?

Thanks
    The strongest weak guy you'll ever meet.

Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by echoareone View Post
    Hey all, I've a question about the visual balance of some muscles.

From the side, with my arms straight down, my back is visible (it extends further back) for the duration of my arm. Is the back supposed to be that thick in relation to the arm?

Also from the side, when I raise my arm to horizontal, my shoulder seems to almost disappear. What can be done about that?

Thanks

lol yeh thats good, shows you have a good thick back, just think how big back muscles are compared to puny arms, its supposed to happen .
    and for the shoulder, i guess thats coz yur hand and arm is blocking the view :P. but lookin at your picture, your asthetics / physique looks really good. keep it up
    Royal Marines Commando .

Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ps. this shows you what you need to have the "perfect" physique for your size (bone structure) hope it helps .

http://www.sandowmuseum.com/ideal.html
    Royal Marines Commando .