Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000)

Hate when girl try to kiss when my cum is in her mouth

It has happened a couple of times now when i cum in a girls mouth and often when she hasnt swallowed it all down she want to kiss.

I know when i go down on girls and my face is drenched with her juices i like to kiss, but damn, my owne juices.
    So when she likes to kiss i usually just go down on her.

has this happened to you?

Almost Crazy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    she still has cum in her mouth and wants to kiss? ewwww

tell her to swallow first , than kiss. although I know most guys dont like that!

Ripped2shreds is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Re: Hate when girl try to kiss when my cum is in her mouth

Originally posted by SweTy
    It has happened a couple of times now when i cum in a girls mouth and often when she hasnt swallowed it all down she want to kiss.

I know when i go down on girls and my face is drenched with her juices i like to kiss, but damn, my owne juices.

Spin us another yarn! Pull the other one it's got bells on it!

alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alderog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Re: Re: Hate when girl try to kiss when my cum is in her mouth

Originally posted by Ripped2shreds

ROFL!

A|X is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Ugh man,.
    I can't stand when they try that that ****.
    Even if she drinks down alcohol and brushes her teeth i still feel uneasy.

but I sure feel fine after goin down on her and kissing her rightaway. Im sure if that **** was sticky... she would think otherwise.

BigChiefHoho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh, c'mon, you expect her to kiss you when you've got her juice all over your face, but you won't do the same for her? Don't be so squeamish. It's not like it tastes bad or anything - it's just the stigma.

SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    No i have nothing against it. i was just in a bit of shock later this evening when she tried to kiss me with all of my sea-men in her mouth. I freaked out.

Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000)
    all of my sea-men in her mouth
    lol, sorry, that just cracked me up. It's semen dude, unless theres something your not telling us.

But seriously, lighten up, it won't kill you ya know.
    I don't have a one track mind, theres merely leaves on the other lines.

Ix Dan Ix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Ix Dan Ix's BodySpace
    Tell her that ur done.............. LOL

rz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Hate when girl try to kiss when my cum is in her mouth

Umm whats the big deal....just tell her your not going to kiss her.
    Attached Images

Stats: 5'9", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 76500
    gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gympunk's BodySpace
    It shocked me the 1st time it happened when I was prolly 19? Since then I've decided it's just part of being grown up & having kind of raunchy sex with a willing girl!

No i have nothing against it. i was just in a bit of shock later this evening when she tried to kiss me with all of my sea-men in her mouth. I freaked out.
    Had she not swallowed all of it by then? Stop being such a cry baby and get on with it. If you dont like it dont shoot your 'sea-men ' in her mouth!

Ix Dan Ix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Ix Dan Ix's BodySpace

Originally posted by rz65
    Umm whats the big deal....just tell her your not going to kiss her.
    I've seen that one already today. Lets keep this going though.

Ok how many would have kissed her with a ****load of ¨sea-men¨
    in her mouth?

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3226
    Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Jimmy_magix's BodySpace

Funny colloquialisms there bitched2shreds, I hope one day I will be able to emulate your seemingly depthless sense of humour.

Re: Re: Re: Hate when girl try to kiss when my cum is in her mouth

Originally posted by Jimmy_magix
    Funny colloquialisms there bitched2shreds, I hope one day I will be able to emulate your seemingly depthless sense of humour.
    OOOOH!!

Handbags at 40 paces! Wee Jimmy lad has got the hump! Go on call me an assclown.

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3226
    Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Jimmy_magix's BodySpace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate when girl try to kiss when my cum is in her mouth

OOOOH!!

Handbags at 40 paces! Wee Jimmy lad has got the hump! Go on call me an assclown.
    Why would I do that when your arrant idiocy is so marked?

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) delusive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit delusive's BodySpace

Re: Hate when girl try to kiss when my cum is in her mouth

Listen up, the next time you bust a nut in her mouth make sure you hold the back of her head, go as far as u can and blwo the load, better chance of forcing her to swallow unless she wants to choke, that right there is how you teach them to swallow.

If she goes to kiss you, Hand her a toothbrush and paste, thats nasty ****.

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 4827
    master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) master_no_name is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit master_no_name's BodySpace
    Originally posted by BigChiefHoho
    Oh, c'mon, you expect her to kiss you when you've got her juice all over your face, but you won't do the same for her? Don't be so squeamish. It's not like it tastes bad or anything - it's just the stigma.
    same. I mean she swallows it FOR YOU and she kisses you when your full of her juices. I mean you dont have to tongue her and get a big gulp of your jiuces and swallow. thats gross but a little on your lips is ok. just whipe it man.
    Negged by BPP!