lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry What to eat after morning cardio?

Hey, been cutting for the past 2 weeks and have lost five pounds so far. BTW, im 5'10" and 200 now. This morning I had my first 30 minute cardio session on an empty stomach. Afterwards, I got home and had no idea what to eat. So I had 4 scrambled eggs on a plain roll. I think the breakdown was like 24/33/?, not sure of the fat. But about 10 minutes after this meal I was super-hungry so had to make myself a protein shake. Is it normal to get this hungry after morning ardio or is my body just getting used to it. And if so, can some people give me some suggestions on what to eat afterwards.

WreC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need food as soon as you wake up...if ur going to do cardio on an empty stomach make sure its low intensity if not you will b burning a good amount of muscle instead of fat...also if u eat before you do cardio you wont be as hungry afterwards
    New bulking Faze Check out Wrec Quest of 04'
    "You can get anywhere from anywhere"
    "what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger..."
    "pain is just weakness leaving the body"
    wildman536 is my hero

j00tel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 5'6" 140 lbs. In cutting from 150 lbs down to 140 lbs, I ate a 2,000 calorie 40/40/20 diet. I did fasted cardio 5 times a week and shed 10 lbs of fat in about a month with no obvious loss of muscle but *very* visible removal of fat. I did no weightlifting as I'm recovering from an injury.

Meal 1 (post-cardio)

8 oz skim milk
    8 oz Kashi Go Lean
    2 43cc scoops Optimum Nutrition natural whey protein
    32 oz water

375 calories
    40g carbs
    50g protein
    3g fat (1g saturated fat)