Rocky2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

slowly but surely

this is a pretty cool site. after turning in to a fat slob I figured I start hitting the gym again, this is where i'm at so far.
    *** I already know I misspelled beginning in the pic***
    Attached Images

cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice progress man

hit those traps...hard

Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jazzy1170 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    didn't catch your age?

advice on traps??

besides shruggs and and upright rows.....is there anything other excersices you would recomend for traps. You read my mind, i really want to work on my traps (and shoulders).
    by the way.....i'm 24. I'm no fitness guru, but i'm working on it.

snappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When doing shrugs make sure you pause real good at the top before relaxing again. Also do barbell shrugs with the bar behind you. They'll take shape.
    "The 1st Amendment guarantees you a voice, it does not guarantee you an audience"

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you have a good amount of mass, but shave your chest

Corran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice transformation man!

B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    damn bro, nice job in only a couple of months, **** its take some people a lifetime to achieve the same condition.... great work.
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights". Ronnie Coleman.

Post thanks all

the chest is already shaved... I wanted to wait til I lost a little more fat and got some more definition in the chest area before I did that.

Thanks for the tips on the traps.
    and the compliments...way to keep a bro. motivated.

Workn_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice job! Bump on the traps. If you could increase the size of your traps, you would be looking awesome for someone that has lifted no longer than what you have. Looks like you could be huge after a couple of years. Stay at it bro. Nice transformation.

This is Absolution! AmateurWrestler's Avatar
    AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great progress.........but ditch the upright rows, they are very hard on your rotator cuffs.
    "Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom."

- Viktor Frankl, Austrian Psychiatrist and survivor of a Nazi concentration camp

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."

- Benjamin Disraeli

Registered User masryinlondonuk's Avatar
    masryinlondonuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great transformation bro in such a short period. Just wondering what your training routine was like and what your diet was like?

Keep it up!

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Sweet progress in only 3 months! You can be proud! Just keep hittin the gym for other 3 months and you'll be ripped as hell!
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

changes to my diet you ask....

well, I made a few rules and didn't break them.
    rule number one...... no more soda of any kind
    rule number two...... no more eating/drinking after 8 pm (unless it was water of course)
    rule number three.... went from 2% milk to skim milk
    rule number four...... no more fast food
    rule number five...... try to eat smaller portions at each meal.
    also made an attempt to eat healthy snacks between meals. Instead of a candy bar; I'd eat an apple with some peanut butter.
    I also make an attempt to find the low fat version of anything I buy, like cheeze and deli meat.
    90 percent of my daily liquids is water, and I'm actually getting really used to it. don't even crave juice any more. However, I do crave the occassional soda.
    for the first 2-3 months I was doing 20-30 minutes of running about 3-5 times a week and going to the gym six days and take a day off.
    since then I have really slacked on my cardio but I am still hitting the weights 6 out of 7 days.
    I also started taking creatine and whey protien and a mulivitamin. I was taking glutamine for little bit but I stopped. No, particular reason. Just being stingy with the cash.

gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good diet man. Cardio is key too. Good job. But try to get a shake an hour before bed with water or skim milk.
    "Pain is temporary Pride is forever"
    "give me more rep points"