piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000)

About those thumbnails. . .

Question: In the Photo Gallery, when you post a picture and it shows the "no thumbnail available" phrase, is that just my computer, or does everybody get that message. Plus, in some cases I get that message, but the picture shows as a thumbnail in the "last 24 hours" section; however when I click it to see the larger picture, there is just a large empty square with a small icon in the middle. Any suggestions? Is this what George 75 was recently complaining about?

Piperman
    No effort is too little if done with purpose.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: About those thumbnails. . .

Originally posted by piperman
    Question: In the Photo Gallery, when you post a picture and it shows the "no thumbnail available" phrase, is that just my computer, or does everybody get that message. Plus, in some cases I get that message, but the picture shows as a thumbnail in the "last 24 hours" section; however when I click it to see the larger picture, there is just a large empty square with a small icon in the middle. Any suggestions? Is this what George 75 was recently complaining about?

Piperman
    Hey Piperman!

Yeah, I see that a lot too. I think it's a "bug" in the thumbnail software or in the image database. Sometimes my images do it and sometimes they don't.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com