Babidi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pickles....Good or Bad when cutting?

I remembered having some in the fridge and I kinda want one now lol. But I won't touch it till I get some advice on them :P

Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Pickles....Good or Bad when cutting?

Originally posted by Babidi
    I remembered having some in the fridge and I kinda want one now lol. But I won't touch it till I get some advice on them :P

pickles are only like 5-10 kcal each, but the sodium content is the issue... the nature of the beast makes um high is salt.... drink your water with um...
    5'-7" [no change :(]
    152lbs <8%BF....

bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use pickles in my diet and have not had any problems, just drink more water with them.
    SW: 305 lbs (June 15th, 2003)
    CW: 186.5 lbs (Aug 9th, 2004)
    Initial GW: 205 lbs met Mar 29, 2004
    2nd GW: 190 lbs met May 31, 2004
    New GW: 185 lbs met June 28th, 2004

There is no magic pill, just lots of hard work and dedication.

liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I too eat pickles, unless you are worried about the 1-2 lbs waterweight you could possibly retain from the increased sodium, you won't have a problem. Just don't eat 50 a day

subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by liquidvet
    I too eat pickles, unless you are worried about the 1-2 lbs waterweight you could possibly retain from the increased sodium, you won't have a problem. Just don't eat 50 a day
    damn hehe, I am terrible with pickles. Once I start on a jar, I just seem to not be able to stop. And the next day the scale always laughs at me while telling me I am 2 lb's heavier! But that goes pretty quick, so no problems