Thread: Crystal Light

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Crystal Light

Damn this **** is good. Tastes like Kool-Aid with only 5 calories per cup (minimal carbs as well; sweetened with aspartame/asulfame-k)! I had been searching for a low calorie drink other than water and diet sodas for a while and finally I found it. This goes out to all the other bros that are cutting up right now.

Now, does anyone else know of an low-carb drink for variety?
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah, I made the mistake of thinking those little cups make 1 glass of lemonade. I was wrong, and I don't ever wanna have to make that face again.
    Get it in Gear

Bodzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Cusesharpe
    yeah, I made the mistake of thinking those little cups make 1 glass of lemonade. I was wrong, and I don't ever wanna have to make that face again.
    Haha
    You can only build a strong brick house one brick at a time.

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hahaha, that's hilarious. Yes crystal light is amazing. Am going to make a glass right now.

Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what exacly is it and can u just get it at the grocery store?
    Two Wheel Drive Cant Survive!

eMariCaN Dr3aM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha thats soo funny. yea u can get it at grocery stores i love the stuff even though aspertame isnt to good for u though its still better then other drinks. what is all so good to do if ur thirsty is to water down gatoraid. tastes good and good for u.
    COMING OFF A 8 MONTH INJURY...NOW ITS TIME TO COME BACK AND **** **** UP...

ID RATHER DIE STANDING THEN LIVE ONE MY KNEES