Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mayonnaise substitute (for tuna)

What else can you mix tuna with except mayonnaise?

I'sa scooba dooba looba!! FatAlbert's Avatar
    FatAlbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    peanut butter
    5'7" with the 9" all beef woppa.

JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use smart balance light mayo....it only got 5g fat, which are efa's none is sat fat.
    Train
    Eat
    Sleep

DC style

"If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got".

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Mustard is a good alternative to mayo. I prefer mixing my tuna with some hot sauce or Tabassco.
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

Odan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used both milk and water. Now I don't use anything. Do you want a mayo substitute for consistency or taste?
    Summer Football Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=290322

Feel free to comment and read along.

PJ40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try Balsamic Vinegar
    PJ

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get low fat mayo. Works for me
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wurtis15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mustard or buy in vegetable oil/mix with olive oil
    And when the two hearts began to beat together, they filled the heavens with a terrible sound. For the first time, the gods knew fear. They tried to flee, but it was too late. The Klingon hearts destroyed the gods who created them and turned the heavens to ashes. To this very day, no one can oppose the beating of two Klingon hearts."

KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cottage cheese

WreC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mustard works great for me...
    New bulking Faze Check out Wrec Quest of 04'
    "You can get anywhere from anywhere"
    "what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger..."
    "pain is just weakness leaving the body"
    wildman536 is my hero

crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Odan
    Do you want a mayo substitute for consistency or taste?
    Consistency

liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am cutting and just use mustard. Yummy :P If you look at the salad dressing or health isle of your local grocery store(especially publix) I know you can find some interesting sub's for mayo just look around.

CAVE DWELLER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HP Spicy BBQ sauce from tesco or the usual supermarkets. I've been eating 2 tins a day like this and its got me addicted.

spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50) spooledup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by KMW
    cottage cheese
    cottage cheese has more sat fat and sodium than mayo...

Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i mix my tuna with pickled ginger and balsamic vinegar... sometimes if i want to spice things up i would add some thai dried chilli flakes.

recently i tried blending tuna with oatmeal and heat it up a little bit, to my surprise it tasted rather good! i think it would taste even better if a table spoon of oil is added in. (flax oil/ olive oil?)

or smashing tuna with sweet potatoes...
    Happy Thanksgiving!

gullit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try some salsa.

DFresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Lumiere

or smashing tuna with sweet potatoes...
    I'll have to try that. I smash mine with regular potatoes and then put a few drops of tabasco or a spoon full of salsa in there. I love it but it sure stinks up the cafeteria at work when lunch time comes.

Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh yeah, imagine smashed sweet potatoes with tuna and a squeeze of lime and some chilli... hmmm.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try some FF yogurt...works really well....has almost the same consistancy as Mayo except well....healthy...no fat or sat fat or anything.,..

Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A quick heads up about low fat mayo. Generally, low fat versions have added sugar to make up for the reduction in fat. Most won't put sugar content on the labels because of this, but when you see the carbs double and sugar move up to the first ingredient on the list, you know somethings up.

Just make sure the trade-off is worth it. This happens in a lot of other foods as well, so beware.
    Cutting!

Started at 235. Now I'm around 200 and on my way to 190.

racv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My italian mother in law (great cook) suggested relish and I thought it could be a good idea.

Here are the nutrition facts:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 TBSP
    Servings Per Container 34

Amount Per Serving

Calories 15 Calories from Fat 0

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%

Cholesterol 0mg 0%

Sodium 120mg 5%

Potassium 0 0%

Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0
    Sugars 3g
    Other Carbohydrate 0%

Protein 0g

What do you guys think of it?
    I am looking for a mayo substitute because of "taste/flavor" not consistency.
    Thanks

SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiXe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mayo substitutes...

Instead of bread, what about a flour tortilla? 1 tortilla = 130 Calories, 30 Calories from Fat, 3g Total Fat, 23g Carbs, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 3g.

Also no fat free mayo here. Can a healthy sub (for mayo) be Dijonnaise Mustard? Serving size 10g has 96 Kj Energy (whatever that is?), .03g Protein, 1.3g Total Fat, 0.1g Sat Fat, 2.6g Carbs, 1.9g Sugars.

Or what about the BBQ Sauce suggestion? Kraft Steakhouse Style BBQ Sauce? ServSize 2 Tbsp, 50 Calories, no Fat, 12g Total Carb, 11g Sugar, No protein or any other values.

Could these be healthy substitutes?
    Maybe i'll think of a good signature to put here someday...

TomCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just use a tbsp or 2 of lite mayo. i make my tuna with that and a little relish and i'm doing just fine over here. you'll burn off the 40 calories that the light mayo has by walking from the fridge to the kitchen table. dont worry bout it.

DZINERLUV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PJ40
    Try Balsamic Vinegar

i do the same...this stuff is amazing!

itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spooledup
    cottage cheese has more sat fat and sodium than mayo...

not the 1% sodium free..lol

libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I make good use of Tabasco Sauce. Also, Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard.

BTW, I just tried chili flavored mustard from Plochman's. I've put some on a baked potato, and it's pretty friggin' good! It even looks a bit like chili. One teaspoon is labled at 0 calories.

itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by racv2
    My italian mother in law (great cook) suggested relish and I thought it could be a good idea.

Here are the nutrition facts:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 TBSP
    Servings Per Container 34

Amount Per Serving

Calories 15 Calories from Fat 0

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%

Cholesterol 0mg 0%

Sodium 120mg 5%

Potassium 0 0%

Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0
    Sugars 3g
    Other Carbohydrate 0%

Protein 0g

What do you guys think of it?
    I am looking for a mayo substitute because of "taste/flavor" not consistency.
    Thanks

claussens pickes (NOT VLASIC) are great with tuna!!! they have claussens relish too!!!

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I second the Relish recommendation. That stuff tastes great on Tuna.

-Spaz

harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I go with mustard or hot sauce if I don't use mayo....
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

screw everybody but the canes and the oil ;)

JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    salsa,hot sauce or japelno peppers
    america needs more women like this http://www.xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/lanci/na_tinbe.html