Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sweetboy595 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Am I able to Be a BodyBuilder

I am a 17 yearold Male From Arkansas. I am 410lbs and i am out of shape badly. I need to know what i can to to start to get chisseled out not alot but just enough where girls can see under my shirt. If so i need to know what i can do i want to do a diet but I don't know which one. If any Ideas please Reply im in deperate Need. My Pic is attached.
    Attached Images

some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well it's good that you've started doing something.. you'll prolly want to lose a lot of weight before starting to put on some real muscle and things like that.. but you must read first and then ask more specific questions.. we'll give you lil tips here and there but we can't make a routine, diets, ect all for you. You have to research and take in all the info out there and ask if you can't find anything. Good luck
    Whatever you do, don't compare yourself to people, compare yourself to the mirror.

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone who has desire and dedication can be a bodybuilder. You just can't give up . Too many people get started losing weight or vice versa but fall off the wagen eventually. You should aim to cut at least 200 pds? Start doing some type of cardio or walk and cut out all ur snacks and junk u eat.

chris2830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    at your weight i would seriously advise seeing a nutritionist and a personal trainer who will set you up on a diet and excercise plan and hold you accountable. surround yourself with people who will support you on your road to better health. it will be hard, but trust me it will all be worth it in the end. the people on this forum can give you all the advise they want, but many are not professionals and cannot give you the type of guidance you need which a nutritionist and personal trainer can. trust me, it will be money well spent.
    5'6" 158 lbs.
    max bench - 280
    max squat - 350

Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    okay. I used to be 275 then cut to 197. Well, for you i would reccomend drinking alot of water then cutting out all sugar even from fruits and such. no sweet drinks like soday or orange juice of anything. drink diet soda and water and no calorie drinks. Keep all of your carbs Complex such as oatmeal, brown rice, Unenriched whole wheat bread, yams, sweet potatoes, all veggies. dont start counting calories and so on as some will tell you to do. not yet. just cut out all the **** you eat. Next is excercise. Try to take a brisk walk a few times a week or something like that. If you have access to a weightbench and weights do some trainging with low rest intervals between sets. Most of all what you need to have is dedication and a strong will. If you want to try something more ?Drastic? try the Atkins diet. Long term low carbs will benifit you. Good luck. Feel free to PM me.
    -Omar

droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont loose weight too fast. you will have extra skin. your gonna have it any way, but the faster you lose, the less your collagen will tighten your skin. i say lift like a madman, and walk for 1 hour every night for the next 6mos-1year the muscle beinf developed will raise your metabolism, and the walking will burn fat slowly. keep your intake to like 5000cal a day prolly like 35-50-15.

if you stick with it and keep this board posted youll be the best transformation here!!! good luck
    190 11%bf 5'7"

halcr0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by chris2830
    at your weight i would seriously advise seeing a nutritionist and a personal trainer who will set you up on a diet and excercise plan and hold you accountable. surround yourself with people who will support you on your road to better health. it will be hard, but trust me it will all be worth it in the end. the people on this forum can give you all the advise they want, but many are not professionals and cannot give you the type of guidance you need which a nutritionist and personal trainer can. trust me, it will be money well spent.
    bump

Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by droolmonkey
    dont loose weight too fast. you will have extra skin. your gonna have it any way, but the faster you lose, the less your collagen will tighten your skin. i say lift like a madman, and walk for 1 hour every night for the next 6mos-1year the muscle beinf developed will raise your metabolism, and the walking will burn fat slowly. keep your intake to like 5000cal a day prolly like 35-50-15.

if you stick with it and keep this board posted youll be the best transformation here!!! good luck
    i bet he already takes in less that 5000 calories. that kind of diet isnt for people of his weight. i tried calorie counting at 275. not the key. when you get to lower weights with muscle mass and such then calorie counting is the key.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I suggest you go through all the stickies on the top of the page, oh and PM me after you have done so.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droolmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i came down from being a fatass too(5'7" 255-185). i didnt count calories either for the 1st 40lbs, then i did what your talking about, but being that big, you have to be pretty specific what your putting into your body and how much. also, goin from an eratic diet at best to all complex carbs and clean foods will shock his system too much. counting will also get him in the habit of keeping himself in check.
    190 11%bf 5'7"

Okay

Here is my thoughts. I could
    1 Eat a Bowl of Cearl for Brefkast
    2. Go To School do that ****
    3: At Lunch have just a salad with no dressing
    4: Walk an hours
    5: Have a Snack like Cracker>

I have one Problem i have no weights? If I buy Dumbells at Wal Mart will that help any? and how should i start out with cardio 5 push ups sit ups and sqats? advice Here is my last year pressing 300lbs
    Attached Images
    None

bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i say start lifting like crazy!!!!!!!........go on an ulatra low carb diet

my advice has gotton one of my friends from 300 pounds to a defined 200 lbs 10 percent bodyfat!!!

ok here we go...stick to eating protien and alot of it!! eat only bout 100-200 grams of carbs throughout the day....after your workout run on the tredmill for 30 min...cut out carbs after 6 pm......for energy drink black coffee before u go to the gym...u might want to use a fat burner too .....but the main thing is cut your carbs sweets and suger and stick to protien....lean steak chicken tuna lean pork,.....for u i recommend tuna and alot of it and protien shakes...and keep lifting.... Work out 4 days a week start of your workout do 10 min cardio warmup after workout do 30 min cardio after every workout...

you will get stronger and leaner......
    20 years old
    6ft 1
    190lbs

Bench 310 lbs 1 rpm

squat 400 1 rpm

12 percent BF

Originally posted by bonecrusher
    i say start lifting like crazy!!!!!!!........go on an ulatra low carb diet

my advice has gotton one of my friends from 300 pounds to a defined 200 lbs 10 percent bodyfat!!!

ok here we go...stick to eating protien and alot of it!! eat only bout 100-200 grams of carbs throughout the day....after your workout run on the tredmill for 30 min...cut out carbs after 6 pm......for energy drink black coffee before u go to the gym...u might want to use a fat burner too .....but the main thing is cut your carbs sweets and suger and stick to protien....lean steak chicken tuna lean pork,.....for u i recommend tuna and alot of it and protien shakes...and keep lifting.... Work out 4 days a week start of your workout do 10 min cardio warmup after workout do 30 min cardio after every workout...

you will get stronger and leaner......
    that amount of carbs wont keep him energized, running will kill his knees, the amount of protein he needs to make up for the laclk of carbs will give him kidney stones.... but the working out is good. lift heavy, and do a lil cardio (start with walking!!)
    190 11%bf 5'7"

Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron_01 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I went from 220-175 in a couple months. Just drink lots of water, cut out carbs, do heavy cardio for atleast 30 minutes a day, and lift heavy

Red face I Forgot

Can I still Lift and do this If i have type 2 diabeties?
    None

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by some kid
    well it's good that you've started doing something.. you'll prolly want to lose a lot of weight before starting to put on some real muscle and things like that.. but you must read first and then ask more specific questions.. we'll give you lil tips here and there but we can't make a routine, diets, ect all for you. You have to research and take in all the info out there and ask if you can't find anything. Good luck
    BUMP
    Do a search on some cutting diets....drop the weight while training...anyone can be a BBer just takes the few to stick with it...
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here ya go Bud: http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/rockie6.htm

Not sure if this will help any, but its an article on Diabetes and Weight Training. Give that a look over.
    I Like A Basketball Floor Best When Its Covered In Wrestling Mats From Door To Door

Does this look infected? italian stallio's Avatar
    italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Okay

Originally posted by Sweetboy595
    Here is my thoughts. I could
    1 Eat a Bowl of Cearl for Brefkast
    2. Go To School do that ****
    3: At Lunch have just a salad with no dressing
    4: Walk an hours
    5: Have a Snack like Cracker>

I have one Problem i have no weights? If I buy Dumbells at Wal Mart will that help any? and how should i start out with cardio 5 push ups sit ups and sqats? advice Here is my last year pressing 300lbs
    Gonig to skewl adn getin an edjumacation is good too.

Registered User masryinlondonuk's Avatar
    masryinlondonuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have diabetes, then I think itd be more beneficial for your health to discuss this with a doctor first. Seeing you have Type 2 Diabetes, it would be best for you to exercise and diet asap.

To be able to move on and start getting fit, you need to examine what you're doing now and how to make it better. Im not gonna say do calorie counting coz thats just boring, but Im sure for every food you eat there will be some sort of better alternative. If not then maybe cutting down on portions or extra stuff may do the trick. your also gonna have to do exercise - that goes without saying. You'll need cardio - so power walking and from then on you can progress to jogging, running etc. IMO losing some weight before bulking up would be better for you - im just thinking in terms of strain on your body etc. Be careful not too loose weight to quickly tho - not good for your body. And dont try starving yourself either.

Search around forums and websites and read up all you can. Once you have the knowledge you can do it. The hardest step is the first step - asking for help and trying to do somethign about it.

Good luck and keep us posted if you need any help.
    Last edited by masryinlondonuk; 02-01-2004 at 03:21 AM.

XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good luck man, you're talking to some REALLY experienced people here, who will give you all the advice you need. Just head their advice, you'll have all that weight off in no time. All it takes a simple bodybuilders diet Modified of course. have you tried the atkins diet ? Basically consume loads of protein with no carbs (think you get a bit) not sure. But it may work, hitting them weights whilst drinking gallons of water will tone you up like a mother****er along with the protein. Peace. Good luck.

P.S. Key is to dedicate yourself to this lifestyle, it'll pay off and it'll be the best choice you've ever made.

sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump - I'm not an expert at all on transformations like this, but if you're serious about doing this, there are a few initial steps that you can take. First off would be, as mentioned above, to walk every day at a moderate pace, as fast as you can sustain for 30-45 minutes. Start drinking lots of water, at least a gallon a day. I'm not sure what your diet looks like now, but I'll bet that if you dropped candy and switched to diet soda for now, you would start to see a loss already. There are tons of great people on here to help you, good luck
    not big yet... but im gonna get there
    the battle of the doggpound has begun

madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by sidewinda
    Bump - I'm not an expert at all on transformations like this, but if you're serious about doing this, there are a few initial steps that you can take. First off would be, as mentioned above, to walk every day at a moderate pace, as fast as you can sustain for 30-45 minutes. Start drinking lots of water, at least a gallon a day. I'm not sure what your diet looks like now, but I'll bet that if you dropped candy and switched to diet soda for now, you would start to see a loss already. There are tons of great people on here to help you, good luck
    bump, eat healthy!
    Squat: 264 lbs

Ok Here is a Problem

I have no weights at my home, but Am i Ready to lift? Shouldn't Just eat right for now and stick to vegitables and fruit and excersing for a hour a day? What are some Excersies i can do?
    None

Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Ok Here is a Problem

I have no weights at my home, but Am i Ready to lift? Shouldn't Just eat right for now and stick to vegitables and fruit and excersing for a hour a day? What are some Excersies i can do?
    Yes, you are ready to lift. Think of it this way, if you remain dedicated you will be looking MUCH better in six months and may well outpace ALL of us in several years. You have a huge frame buddy, and its not all fat.
    Theres nothing to see here - move along.

Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Ok Here is a Problem

Originally posted by Wheytgain
    Yes, you are ready to lift. Think of it this way, if you remain dedicated you will be looking MUCH better in six months and may well outpace ALL of us in several years. You have a huge frame buddy, and its not all fat.
    Bump. I am still a little over weight(used to be 231lbs, 30%bf, now 209 around 21% bf) but i have been slowing going down and feeling better as i go along.

1. get a membership at a gym(this will be well worth your money, the weight lifting will help u lose fat faster)

2. Cut out all sweets, soda, chips, fast food, stuff that everyone knows is bad for u. If u have a hankering for a snack, have beef jerky, nuts, Veggies, etc. This diet change alone will help u out tremendously.

3. Keep all carbohydrates complex. This means no white bread, no white rice, white pasta, potatoes, etc. You do not want to consume these as they will spike you insulin and be stored as fat. you need to eat unenriched whole wheat bread, yams, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, bran

4. Protein is god. Thats all im gunna say. You need to keep all your cuts lean and enjoy a variety of everything. beef, pork, poultry, fish and seafood as long as it is low in saturated fat. A lot of protein will help you conserve muscle while trying to shed fat.

5. Water. Drink at least a gallon a day. TYhis will keep u hydrated and will help keep everything working in order and will help clean out your system.

6. Exercise. Now i would recommend a whole body workout 2x a week and brisk walks at around 30-45 mins 5x a week. After a month of the whole body training i would break it up into a 3day split working chest and triceps on monday, back and biceps on wednesday, and legs and shoulders on Friday.

7. Talk to your doctor. There may be some complications associated with diabetes that you may not know about when u are on a diet and exercise. I would also get a blood test to see if there are any hidden problems and to see if u are in perfect health.

8. Get a job. Cause you will need money along the way to pay for your new clothes once you lose all the weight . But also i would recommend take a multi vitamin and buy a some protein powder, nothing Maybe some Optimum Nutrition Whey. It is really cheap and works very well. U should make a shake of this after u workout to help conserve and build muscle mass. Now i would wait myabe a month after doing all these thing, to see how the weight loss is going. If iu seemed to have stalled then i would recommend a thermogenic. Now dont think that this is a miracle pill, cause its not u will need to watch your diet.

If u have any other questions PM me or post another question on this board, everyone here is willing to help.
    Last edited by Ubėr-Anarchist; 02-01-2004 at 08:37 AM.
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by chris2830
    do you seriously think that alot of those personal trainers have thorough knowledge in the art of the human anatomy? 95% of members here can be personal trainers.

anyways to the thread maker, i really don't know what to say that's new because they've all been said. all i can say is go to the main page and start reading.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've seen lots of fat kids become bodybuilders, I'm sure you can too. When I started, I was 5'3" *13 years old* at around 250 lbs with a 44" waist. Through just a little hard work and change of diet I am as you see in my signature.
    Allen

Long Term Goal Can it Be Reached

If so how.

I am 440 now and i want to be down to 250 by September and be nice and lean and cut? if u wanna see who i wanna look like check out his picture
    Attached Images
    None

Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Long Term Goal Can it Be Reached

If so how.

I am 440 now and i want to be down to 250 by September and be nice and lean and cut? if u wanna see who i wanna look like check out his picture
    Im sry to break it to u but losing 200lbs in 6 months is almost impossible. Plus if u lost that much weight in that amount of time you may get extra skin sagging off your body. I would shot for that in a year, evewn then that is gunn abe hard to accomplish.
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Long Term Goal Can it Be Reached

If so how.

slow down now, lets not get too ahead of ourselves.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.