LAxguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Training hard enough?

I am curently on a 3 day split.. Mon Chest Tri's wed legs shoulders
    and fri back bi's

During my workout i do not feel as if i am getting intense enough. I am able to do the last rep with almost no problem.It is hard but not to the point where i am pusing out every last rep..Is this normal or should i try and use more weight.???

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Training hard enough?

Originally posted by LAxguy
    should i try and use more weight.???
    it depends on what rep range you've gone for. if its 6-8 and you pushing out 9-10 add some weight.

also are you making regular poundage increases?

LAxguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My rep range in 10-12.. and i am seeing some improvments.. not to big though

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by LAxguy
    My rep range in 10-12.. and i am seeing some improvments.. not to big though
    I notice when I do 10-12 reps a feel a short-lived pump so I now go for 6-8reps max with more weight on most exercises.