salu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help with m1 test and fat burners

hi can some expert please answer these questions honestly i
    am presently taking methyl 1 test and d bol dianbol at 40 mg each . 40 mg d bol and 40 mg m1 should i up the dose more or less.

What do you think of these fat burners
    on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being low and 5 high

hydrolean by westpharm

thermomaxx by westpharm

nlarge 2

lipo 6

vpx redline

and by the way m1 is the real deal better than 1 ad but i have lots of respect for 1 ad the stuff works if aint broken why fix it and can you keep you r gains from methy 1 test and how

Primal Concrete Sledge Ichi the Killer's Avatar
    Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    methyl 1 test and d bol dianbol at 40 mg each
    I wanted to put this nicely, I really did, but your a complete f*cktard. Wish I could have put it better, but damnation your a moron.

hydrolean by westpharm

thermomaxx by westpharm

nlarge 2
    You gotta be joking....

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is this post for real?

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Ichi the Killer
    I wanted to put this nicely, I really did, but your a complete f*cktard.

that pretty much sums it up

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

nlarge2 will work wonders.
    keep it up.
    also, good luck,you really need it
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

Primal Concrete Sledge Ichi the Killer's Avatar
    Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I've heard MegaMass 4000 is pretty good at carving up that 6 pack too.

laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100)

Re: need help with m1 test and fat burners

Originally posted by salu
    am presently taking methyl 1 test and d bol dianbol at 40 mg each . 40 mg d bol and 40 mg m1 should i up the dose more or less.

hydrolean by westpharm

thermomaxx by westpharm

nlarge 2

lipo 6

vpx redline

and by the way m1 is the real deal better than 1 ad but i have lots of respect for 1 ad the stuff works if aint broken why fix it and can you keep you r gains from methy 1 test and how

aaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaziiinnnngg....
    Elven bread is a good pre-workout carb source.

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lightbulb

if your taking dianabol at near max dosage and methyl 1 test at twice the max dosage together.... you will probably drop a quick 5 pounds when your liver fall out.....

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by bubba g
    if your taking dianabol at near max dosage and methyl 1 test at twice the max dosage together.... you will probably drop a quick 5 pounds when your liver fall out.....
    LMAO
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

Arial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: need help with m1 test and fat burners

Originally posted by salu

hydrolean by westpharm

thermomaxx by westpharm

nlarge 2

lipo 6

vpx redline

Hi Salu,

I'm new here to , so I will tread carefully, on my fav board you would get blasted for your post...

My advice is to immediately come of BOTH , the M1T and the Dianabol, you could be about to do yourself permanent damage.

I don't say this to be condacending, but your dosage of M1T is way OTT, for your presumed experience.

Secondly, that your taking that dosge of M1T whilist stacking D-bol well that is is a big worry.

N-Large 2, is a medicore quality protein, maltodextrin filled weight gainer, cheap and reasonably effective if your a youngster, it's not a fat burner.

VPX products, despite shoddy marketing IMO, steriod like names etc, have a good rep in terms of results where their fat burners are concerned.. Liquid clen was superb.

I just feel your heading straight on into a major crash my friend... you need to stop all PH/AS, immediately and sit back and do some research..

If you have no idea what your doing now your unlikely to retain any significant gains from either the M1T or the Dianabol (if what you have is real in the first place that is)

40mg of M1T could well leave you with some serious cramps, short term and long term combined with D-bol, with your lack of understanding, well the mind boggles.

I seriously suggest and immediate cessation of these products.. With some serious time spent leanring correct dosages and requirements before further usage.
    Last edited by Arial; 06-07-2004 at 06:42 AM.