Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Why are Samoan guys so huge?

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but seriously... every Samoan guy I have ever seen is freakin huge. Does anybody have light to shed on this mystery?

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude, I'm totally offended

but seriously, I have no clue. Aren't a lot of NFL linemen Samoan?

t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000)
    do u have them there?

We got heaps here. Maoris, samoans etc. They have their own gangs, which are rips of American gangs like the "bloods" and "crips" (that's what they're actually called)

I should actually keep my mouth shut because they would kick my ass if they saw me ****tin on them

But they're pretty cool people. Nothin' wrong with 'em.
    University of Florida '11

CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    genetics, a lot of the women are huge too

Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No kidding dude, 3 came into my gym today...HUUUUGEEE. Mabye their diet or somthing?

as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Why are Samoan guys so huge?

Originally posted by Aeternitatis
    Why are Samoan guys so huge?
    ask a samoan woman who just gave birth.

see - born that way.

15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    genetics?

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

true story. 3 huge samoan football players came to my "white" high school pretending to be football scouts. by the way, my high school regularly placed last in the league every year which should have been a red flag. so, during lunch break they confronted our football team for trashing one of their friend's house party the weekend before and kicked the whole football teams azz. everyone was bloody and black eyed except for the 3 samoans. i remember my trig teacher reprimanding the rest of us for not jumping in and helping the whole football team. they were huge guys and would have just snapped us in half! And they had to be juicin' too!

Badly muscle dymorphic Shagrath's Avatar
    Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000)
    definately genetics. Most of them don't have the "weight room" big look to them, more just the natural big/thick boned structure look. Those types of bodies usually aren't suited to bodybuilding, but for strength stuff they kick ass. Though it suprises me that more of them aren't in the world strongest man comps, in which scandinavians absolutely kill everyone.
    R.I.P Darrel "Dimebag" Abbot, ...August 20, 1966 - December 8, 2004...you are a true ****in legend

"Just because somebody offends you with their opinion it doesn't give you the right to saddle them with a clinical condition" - Pat Condell on "Islamophobia"

JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hmm isn't the ROCK and Rakishi Samoan?

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya the whole race is basically endo/meso's, whenever I see them at the gym they are pumpin huge weights.

Of course that's the females as well, so not so appealing in that respect.

_______________________ AUSSIE PRIDE's Avatar
    AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive got a few mates that are Samoan, and their all huge, and dont even do weights. They've got veins all through their calves just from genetics and playing footy.

Jimineye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah the Samoans here just tear it up in football, they are strong mofo's.

t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by timbo81
    Ya the whole race is basically endo/meso's, whenever I see them at the gym they are pumpin huge weights.

Of course that's the females as well, so not so appealing in that respect.
    some of the more thin/feminine women are pretty fine. I know i'd hit it

Power cannot last forever zxcvnm's Avatar
    zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where do Samoans come from? The Pacific Islands?

Originally posted by zxcvnm
    Where do Samoans come from? The Pacific Islands?
    samoa, which is a pacific island.

There are definately others that look the same which people just call "samoans". There are also "maoris" which are native to the land known as New Zealand.

the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have known several Maoris, Samoans and Tongans in the past and they have all been absolutely massive. A couple of them once managed to tip over a car as a prank.

None of them really hit the gym...most of them play rugby if you count that as working out. Other than that they're lazy ****ers who drink and party all the time and live on McDonalds...yet they're still huge reasonably lean. They're also suprisingly fast - those mofos can sprint faster than most of the skinny athletic guys I know.

Definitely genetics. Think about it, centuries ago when England was exploring and colonizing other countries and islands, the Maoris were among the most feared and ferocious tribes of any continent. It was well documented.

fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000) fireman_x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Shagrath
    Though it suprises me that more of them aren't in the world strongest man comps, in which scandinavians absolutely kill everyone.
    There is one person on this board that tries to discredit African-American athletes time and time again for a lack of participation in Strongman Competitions. I'll tell you(and him) why minorities don't compete in Strongman comps., it's because their is no money in it. The effort is takes for someone to train for a lesser known sport like World Strongest Man, could be used towards something more lucrative like football.

Originally posted by the judge

I have known several Maoris, Samoans and Tongans in the past and they have all been absolutely massive. A couple of them once managed to tip over a car as a prank.

None of them really hit the gym...most of them play rugby if you count that as working out. Other than that they're lazy ****ers who drink and party all the time and live on McDonalds...yet they're still huge reasonably lean. They're also suprisingly fast - those mofos can sprint faster than most of the skinny athletic guys I know.

Definitely genetics. Think about it, centuries ago when England was exploring and colonizing other countries and islands, the Maoris were among the most feared and ferocious tribes of any continent. It was well documented.
    I knew of four guys at my university gym that were stronger than everyone else. Two were Chinese and two were Pacific Islanders, they would work out about twice a week and consistently put up large amounts of weight. I'm talking about doing 110lb dbs on an incline for ten reps, leg pressing over a thousand, etc.

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can scroll down these classic pics and see if you would hit it

http://www.janeresture.com/samoapic2/index.htm

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I knew a couple that went to my high school back in the day. One was a good friend of mine. He wasn't all that big, but his legs were huge and he squatted like 400. (which is good for high school.)

His younger brother was a beast though, very big kid. He made varsity his sophmore year and tore everyone up because he was so damn big. Funny thing is, he wasn't as strong as he looked, but big, yes.

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by fireman_x
    There is one person on this board that tries to discredit African-American athletes time and time again for a lack of participation in Strongman Competitions. I'll tell you(and him) why minorities don't compete in Strongman comps., it's because their is no money in it. The effort is takes for someone to train for a lesser known sport like World Strongest Man, could be used towards something more lucrative like football.

The only country you can say your point really applies to is America, and there are minorities ALL over the world...It's silly to think America has all the black athletes.

I really have no idea why all the WSM winners have been white, but I can give you a pretty good guess. The countries that win are usually the countries in which the sport is most popular. Those countries just so happen to be mostly white. (ie iceland, sweden, poland, etc.)

BiGnStRoNg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they drink alot of coconut juice

Registered User adrenalin18stud's Avatar
    adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've actually wondered the same thing, i think it's either diet or genetics or both.
    the more famous you get, its very important to keep your ego as low as possible.

iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's genetics, that is all.

LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000)

solidsnake89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

i hate samoans...some black guys r alright but not samoans, their dickheads

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    solidsnake89

"i hate samoans...some black guys r alright but not samoans, their dickheads"

Wow, I haven't seen this much racism since...since... The Chappelle Show.

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by t0mmy
    do u have them there?

We got heaps here. Maoris, samoans etc.
    tommy i would edit what u said there before a mod see's it, illl ediit my quote aswell. u gonna be banned for that

Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting story.

I was working with a guy who you would SWEAR was Samoan. Truns out he wasn't. His father was American Indian, and his mother was Japanese.

So definately Genetics.
    Three people can keep a secret so long as two of them are dead

- Benjamin Franklin

Let fitness become just another part of your daily, average life.

-ACutAbove06

SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Cerbinator
    The only country you can say your point really applies to is America, and there are minorities ALL over the world...It's silly to think America has all the black athletes.
    It would be interesting to put America's genetically engineered (slavery, survival of the fittest, bought and sold depending on size and overall fitness, etc.) Africans against true Africans that somehow escaped the slave ships. Id be willing to bet the African-Americans would kick the true African's asses in almost any sport competition....
    A2tG Squat = 315 x 4 (350 x 1)
    Deadlift = 315 x 5 (350x1)
    Bench Press = 195 x 6 (??? x 1)

6'4''

Cutting :(
    week 1: 221
    week 2: 219
    week 3: 217
    week 4: 216
    week 5: 214
    week 6: 210
    week 7: 210