View Poll Results: Should I go OLD SCHOOL and buy Blair's?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Time to lift barefooted, The Myth Rules!

35 87.50%
  • Screw that old crap, Ronnie Coleman all the Way!

5 12.50%
    PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rheo H. Blair's Protein, anybody tried this oldschool stuff?

Hey guys, I rarely post, but read everything on here.

I've been wanting to try Blairs Protein as a recommendation from an old school bodybuilder from my gym. He still lifts to this day, and swears that this stuff is better than any protein that he has had in the past 25 years. And it is available in BULK 25lbs. bags (he went ape**** after I found the website and told him they're making it again--he doesn't have a computer). Anybody tried this stuff? Maybe there's some more old school bodybuilders on this board w/ some light to shed on this protein? I did a search but nothing, plus the "error" message always comes up when I type in "protein".

ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100)
    How closely are they sticking to Rheo's original formula? Something tells me it just isn't the same.

ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.rheoblairinfo.esmartweb.com/

there is only one caution: the protein is high in fat & lactose as Rheo ( Irvin Johnson ) thought THAT was anabolic.
    Hence a potential allergy trigger.
    For recreational purposes only. My understanding & private opinion. Please refrain from flames & witticism as i won't respond to them. Not an expert, not a guru, not a 55' biceps, know-it-all, outspoken WWW cartoon: i live beyond my PC being logged on.

Your Ad Here has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is being sold is not the original formula.

Also, there's an mention about why Rheo's formula worked so well on the protein factory site in the article about BIG BLAST.

ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ham2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if we say so, the first bringing the " protein with human mother's milk profile " was Rheo; then decades later Larry Scott ( i think that product got discontinued ) & MLO.
    Rheo's reasoning was far from astounding as he mixed & matched milk, whole egg, etc in an attempt to match mother's milk profile.
    For recreational purposes only. My understanding & private opinion. Please refrain from flames & witticism as i won't respond to them. Not an expert, not a guru, not a 55' biceps, know-it-all, outspoken WWW cartoon: i live beyond my PC being logged on.

m_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PFUNK5- About a year or two ago I was just as curious as you about Rheo Blair and his protein so i bought it.

The protein tastes like complete ****. It says to drink it really slow over a period o 1/2 hour. The best descritpion i can give you is that it tastes like sidewalk chalk and rancid ice cream blended together. Ther is a whole lot of it to drink too. Each shake comes out to like 24oz. Its supposed to have huge benifits due to the IFG-1 in it, but you porbably know the old saying, if its too good to be true...

IMO, your better off buying whey isolate. You want effects of IGF-1.. spend all your savings on colostrum. It may not be worth it, but your better off trying that than this rheo blair protein.

I cant really knock the protein for not being "magical" because i couldnt stomach it to even use it for a week, but lets be real, theres no magic anything. Its called hard work and dedication.

If you decide to order anyway....

You'll get it in a fresh-n-seal bag. Once you open it, your gonna need an empty protein container to put the powder in (unless you have one of them seal vacs).

I assume the site your getting it from was the same one I got mine from (theres not many people out there who sell it). This guy Mike "something or other" says he has the rights to the formula (we'll never know if its the actual original one). Email him for a copy of rheo blairs book too. He'll send you a photocopied one. The guy was real nice... sent me the book and everything for free. Well that was until i ordered the protein. Once i recieved it, I tried emailing him about the taste, and ways to make it better, and the guy never got back to me. Go figure.

About the book.. It's awesome. Its a real piece of histroy, to see how bodybuilders and nutritionists thought back in the 40's and 50's . I think everyone should have a copy. What i dont reccomend is eating the way they did. You basically eat only meat, eggs, fish, cheese, and milk. oh yeah, the protein too. It's interesting to read, but completely out of date.

There you have it. Any Q's, let me know.

PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PFUNK5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, thanks for the replies guys...I'm taking it all into consideration...I would love to get the protein in a small amount just to try it out ya know? That way, I could see if it tastes really like ****.

K
    "What's your motivation?!?"

jcapelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Blairs Protein

I used to use Blair's protein back in the mid 60's.
    I used it for 3 years fom age 19 1/2 thru 22 1/2.
    I made more gains than my training partners even though we did the same workouts.
    I recovered quickly and got a lot stronger too.
    After I left the military in 1967, I no longer took it.
    However, now at age 65 I'm back in the gym working hard to regain my physique.
    I've been looking for Blair's protein or one similar.
    If the one you found is his true formula, then it's what I'm looking for.

I've been wanting to try Blairs Protein as a recommendation from an old school bodybuilder from my gym. He still lifts to this day, and swears that this stuff is better than any protein that he has had in the past 25 years. And it is available in BULK 25lbs. bags (he went ape**** after I found the website and told him they're making it again--he doesn't have a computer). Anybody tried this stuff? Maybe there's some more old school bodybuilders on this board w/ some light to shed on this protein? I did a search but nothing, plus the "error" message always comes up when I type in "protein".[/QUOTE]

www dot rheoblairinfo.esmartweb dot com
    "What's your motivation?!?"

OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=ham2;3240994]http://www.rheoblairinfo.esmartweb.com/

That site is no longer working, the official Rheo Blair site is http://www.rheoblair.com
    We've been living modern, but now we're going to train old!
    GoldenBodybuilding.com