swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

clean and squat help

football related, need to get into gold club at football, 768 total- clean squat and bench, my bench is 270 or so, so that is good. my last max on squat was 295 but NOT a box squat so it is less now. but my box squat sucks, i had a lat injury and right now i can squat and i esitmate, 230-250 for max, clean is about 190-200. for bench i know i cant increase that much in 1 month, but in squat and clean, since Ive probably only had a dozen HARD WORKOUTS ever for those 2, i expect to gain fast. the deadline is july 1, so about one month. i need about 35 on squat and about 25 or 30 on clean. it is quite a ways to go but since im basically new to these lifts, i can gain quick. i plan to squat and clean on the same day on monday/thursday. any routine help or hints is appreciated. i have access to anything and im just doing some sets of 5 for squat and clean( only had one workout, lat just healed up last week). i weigh 160 now. help?

IlliniPi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you're doing your squats, just remember to stay back on your heels but still go low as you can. Doing a half-squat is only hurting one person: yourself. Have someone watch you as you squat to make sure your legs are making a 90 angle or at least close to that.

187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rows and shrugs will help your cleans.
    boys do what they can.
    men do what they want.