7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7ywan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

im new need help how to lose weight correctly

hello my name is bran im 5'8 168 pounds and im trying to lose 13 pounds, my goal is to get to 155 to show off better abs. i was wondering how do i do this right? i jog every day now about 1mile,so how much calories a day should i eat to lose weight?

Registered User Supertransplant's Avatar
    Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need to stop jogging bro. Quit jogging and push them ****ing weights like your life depended on it. Eat healthy multiple times a day to keep you hungry so you can give your body healthy proteins and fats.....and lift like you never have before. Youll lose it.

You can do it.

jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonreece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't focus so much on weight, but rather on body fat. If you hit the gym at least every other day you rev up your metabolism which will allow you to burn more calories in a day. For instance a 30 min run can burn around 500 calories. You do that every day, it's going to start getting easier and you burn less. You need to focus on how much calories you burn the other 23 hours and 30 minutes. Another way to burn more calories is interval training. It revs up the metabolism a lot more than just a mile jog.

For eating try to aim for 6-7 small meals a day. Protien is harder for your body to digest than fat or carbs so it has a less of a caloric impact. Lots of vegetables will provide fiber which is needed to ensure that you feel full longer and aren't as hungry as much.

Good luck, and I hope I was able to help give you a couple more tools to use in your weight loss goal.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don Alessi's Meltdown Training: http://www.t-nation.com/jumpLast.do?id=459809