aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10)

my full body mass workout 3 - 4 day split

this is what i have. its gonna be monday, wendesday, friday,

tuesday, thursday, saturday, monday, wednesday, friday.

chest, tris.

3 x incline dumbbell press

3 x flat barbell press

3 x close grip benchpress

biceps

3 x barbell curl

leg

3 x squat

Ev1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to do some more bicep work, you should have pullups in there somewhere, and do you not workout your back? Put some back exercises with your biceps(at the time you work your biceps), that's what I would recommend, having a well developed back and strong one will help your physique and your lifts.

Biceps: 3x Barbell Curl
    3x Alternating, Concentration, Preacher, or Hammer Curls
    3x Pullups- also works back

Back: 3-4x Deadlift
    3x T-Bar, Bent over, One arm DB rows <- choose one

I would suggest trying something like that, though maybe only deadlift one out of the three workouts as you may not want to do so much dlifting in a week.

P.S.- You may also want to do calf raises here and there just to help them along.
    Just lift the weight, eat the food and sleep the sleep.
    If you are doing these three things correctly and still not gaining, THEN complain.

Never underestimate the power of a few extra hours of sleep, I found that to be the culprit lagging me.

p.s. make sure you are eating and lifting correctly :D

bigcalves is still a douche, thankyou friendly people for undouchin what he douched up.

lilyoungster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump... the back is the largest muscle group of the body i think... at leat the upper body... and r u sayin u r doin 9 sets of chests & tris... i think that a lil too much... maybe 5-6... and i think maybe shoulder in there... i think....