Morachy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Before and After (1year 3 months)

Hey all, please take a second to comment on the changes.

My originol post was : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=106324

I was like 194 lbs, now I'm 200, but I have a lower body fat percentage.

Strength has dramatically jumped up.

Sorry for the fuzzy pics, if anyone cares for better ones I'll post.

Thank you,
    Attached Images

one more
    Attached Images

zxcager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxcager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxcager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxcager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woh, so you did the declines like what they advised in your original thread? Cos the difference at the chest is very noticeable!

ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job bro. keep it up

thank you,

no I don't do declines, I enjoy doing dips (leaning forward),

I'll do 4 sets with a 45-55 lbs on a chain belt.
    It's funny seeing people's expressions when I do that. Most people will do dips without extra poundage, that is wrong. And people that try to copy me are unable to. Not because their chest/tri's aren't as strong as mine, but all the other muscles that assist in the process (like shoulders) aren't used to that movement with that kind of weight. I just laugh to my self. People don't understand the concept of "working your way up".

Once again, thank you for the kind words.

1 more

here is closer one
    Attached Images

zxcager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxcager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxcager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxcager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Morachy
    thank you,

It's funny seeing people's expressions when I do that. Most people will do dips without extra poundage, that is wrong. And people that try to copy me are unable to. Not because their chest/tri's aren't as strong as mine, but all the other muscles that assist in the process (like shoulders) aren't used to that movement with that kind of weight. I just laugh to my self. People don't understand the concept of "working your way up".

You mean you do dips assisted?
    Do you attribute the better chest (now) mainly to the efforts of the dip sets? Cos I was doing dips assisted yesterday and it worked the side chest, but I was thinking how long I have to stick to it to even see slightly more dramatic results. 1 yr 3 months???? lol

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're looking great! A big improvement over the previous pictures. Nice job.
    If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by zxcager
    You mean you do dips assisted?
    Do you attribute the better chest (now) mainly to the efforts of the dip sets? Cos I was doing dips assisted yesterday and it worked the side chest, but I was thinking how long I have to stick to it to even see slightly more dramatic results. 1 yr 3 months???? lol
    Not Assisted Dips where you put your knees on the pad and it helps you lift your bodyweight to whatever you put the pin at. This is where you wear a dip belt, like a lifting belt with a chain attached to one end, and you ADD MORE WEIGHT to your own bodyweight to make it harder. They are a great exercise for your chest.
    If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Morachy
    thank you,

Last time I did those I did them with two 45lb plates on a chain. You're not the only one that does them.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

Originally posted by Melkor
    Last time I did those I did them with two 45lb plates on a chain. You're not the only one that does them.
    I don't think he was saying that he's the only one who does weighted dips. But it is true that most people who go to the gym don't do them. I have yet to see anyone at my gym do weighted dips, and not that many people even do unweighted dips.

Is it ok to do dips with 30-40 pounds assisted? And probably 3-4 sets? Or is assisted trash? Well, I mean I can do unassisted and on my own weight. But after 2 sets of 10 I probably wanna go home already. lol.

First of all,

I don't think doing 45lbs-55lbs is anything special, just like Quantum_Man said, no one else does them in the gym, they think I'm weird for using extra weight.

Second, my overall chest development isn't completely contributed to dips. I would be more confident to say that it was my DB press, DB Incline Press, that would do it.

Third, I understand that a 1 and 3 months is a very long time. I'm sure many of you have had bigger results, but believe me, not many of you are in the same situation that I'm in, where getting proper nutrition is impossible at certain times. Some places I have to go don't even have a gym.

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)
    good improvement bro!! Dont listen to those jealous flaming ****s! It is great improvement wether you were 1 year and 3 months or 8 months getting these results.
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's a great improvement. your chest has become real bigger.
    So far as i can see in the pics.. Is it okay to say that you need maybe to hit your shoulders bloody hard? it looks on this pics they are laggin'a little bit?
    Shut up, take the bar out and SQUAT!

hiekie,

I will agree with you about the shoulders. I have always had laggy shoulders. I have tried everything from doing DB Military Press (what I do now), to Standing BB Military Press, and sitting BB Military Press.

Right now I'm doing?: 4 - 10x8x6x5 DB Mil Press
    3 - 10x8x6 Standing Lat Raises
    3 - Bent Over Lat Riases (to hit rear delts)
    3 - Behind The Back Cable Raises (hit's both side and rear delts).
    4 - BB Up right rows
    5 - Shrugs

My shoulder strength has gone up noticably, but size just doesn't match my chest. Got any suggestions?

Workn_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice transformation. Good job!

Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have added some quality mass and lost a little fat. GREAT JOB!! Later, Odin

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.