2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question about celebrities and training.

I dunno where else to post this, but I was wondering if anybody knows what actors like Daniel Craig did diet wise for their movies. He clearly worked out a lot for Bond, but I wonder what his diet was as well. If anybody knows that would be great I'm trying to get on a similar program, the 300 program probably wouldn't work for me at this time as it requires all different kinds of training equipment I can't afford or don't have access to.

Christian Bale also did some intense training to get bulked up for Batman Begins and Brad Pitt did some training for Fight Club and Troy he had to get huge for Troy, I'd really like to see his diet and workout routine for Troy.

pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    I dunno where else to post this, but I was wondering if anybody knows what actors like Daniel Craig did diet wise for their movies. He clearly worked out a lot for Bond, but I wonder what his diet was as well. If anybody knows that would be great I'm trying to get on a similar program, the 300 program probably wouldn't work for me at this time as it requires all different kinds of training equipment I can't afford or don't have access to.

Christian Bale also did some intense training to get bulked up for Batman Begins and Brad Pitt did some training for Fight Club and Troy he had to get huge for Troy, I'd really like to see his diet and workout routine for Troy.
    for Craig, i dont know what exactly. hes always been an athletic guy as far as i know. christian bale may just have good genetics. i know hes goes to extremes for his movies. for batman he put on a lot of muscle but for some movie before that, he was deathly skinny. brad pitt may have great genetics as well, but im sure the biggest factors are the dedication, trainers/nutritionists, and a very large paycheck.

i would say dont pay attention to the celebrities. just cuz something worked for them doesnt mean itll work for you. read the forums here, listen to the advice people give, and adjust accordingly for yourself.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Celebrities play by different rules. They have the life schedule to work out for hours a day at the motivation of a dedicated personal trainer.

They also have the right connections to get steroids, HGH and many other illegal supplements that speed along their progress. Most average people don't have access to this stuff (at least not without personal risk for imprisonment - the celebrities have 'handlers' who act as middlemen for this). Stallone was recently busted in Australia for possession of HGH.

Also, celebs are known for making crazy health decisions to get a part. IMO they are all a little crazy.

The normal person routines of clean eating, proper caloric intake and resistance training with cardio is the right recipe for everybody!
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by little_dan View Post
    Celebrities play by different rules. They have the life schedule to work out for hours a day at the motivation of a dedicated personal trainer.

They also have the right connections to get steroids, HGH and many other illegal supplements that speed along their progress. Most average people don't have access to this stuff (at least not without personal risk for imprisonment - the celebrities have 'handlers' who act as middlemen for this). Stallone was recently busted in Australia for possession of HGH.

Also, celebs are known for making crazy health decisions to get a part. IMO they are all a little crazy.

The normal person routines of clean eating, proper caloric intake and resistance training with cardio is the right recipe for everybody!
    I dunno if Craig used any illegal supps, because he had a pretty solid base to build on, but I've found that his workout routine was quite interesting. Apparently he used primarily his own body weight as his weight/resistance and did a lot of things like Pullups, Press-ups, Push-ups, military crunches/sit-ups, Dips and he did some odd cardio sessions as well, such as running a mile at normal speed and then sprinting the last 100 meters.

I was curious about his diet though, I ready somewhere that he obviously took in a fair amount of protein, but also that he had some form of carb w/ every meal. I assume the carb w/ every meal was designed to help him put on mass w/ protein intake and exercise.

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 2 D View Post

Keep in mind that celebrities don't have real jobs so they can dedicate their life to preparing for a movie role. They have the best personal trainers, chefs, etc. And lets not forget about the lipo they get for ab sculpting.