bluestar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluestar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why am i not losing fat?

Ive been cutting for 1 month now...... diet is sound..i know how to eat.....cardio 4-5x week 25 mins...... results are just not showing...... im 180lbs.....

Supps-
    Multi
    Whey
    Fish Oil
    Lipo-6
    Vitargo Creatine

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would up the time on cardio.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How many calories are you taking in a day?
    Owe more reps to:
    Mourning Tide

bluestar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluestar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    around 2400.....

could it be the vitargo creatine? Bloating etc?......it says it doesent cause bloating tho?

JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    I would up the time on cardio.
    I wouldnt. Cardio is mostly good for speeding up the metabolism, and kepping your body efficent. 20 minute cardio sessions only burn like 100-200 calories so the cardio is fine. It must be your calories. I would take in 500 less then what you should eat to maintain every day. Also eat less fatty foods, and more carby foods. Good Luck!

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MixedMan View Post
    Also eat less fatty foods, and more carby foods.
    Are you serious? Healthy fats are extremely important, you want less carbs while on a cut.

Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you serious? Healthy fats are extremely important, you want less carbs while on a cut.
    x2

bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000)
    x3

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    less carbs more protein your split should be this

60% protein
    30% carbs
    10%fats (fats from some nuts is were i get most of my good fats)

Also have one day a week were you spike your carbs back up to keep the body healthy
    Strength, size, power and speed arent achievable without dedication, focus and determination.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. - Muhammad Ali

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Squat 210lbs (narrow stance atg)
    Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs
    Military Press (standing) 116lbs

JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigshayet View Post
    x3
    Heh my bad I wasnt erfering to healthy fats. I know the impotance of salmon, avacoda, natural nut oils, and all that good stuff. I didnt specify my bad. I was just coming up with possible solutions since, he said he wasnt loosing any weight. I and I belive you should eat more carbs. Calories are bieng burned and your doing cardio 4-5 times a week, your metabolism is faster then ever, and I think more carbs is a good thing.

start wearing purple! benjamin88's Avatar
    benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MixedMan View Post
    Heh my bad I wasnt erfering to healthy fats. I know the impotance of salmon, avacoda, natural nut oils, and all that good stuff. I didnt specify my bad. I was just coming up with possible solutions since, he said he wasnt loosing any weight. I and I belive you should eat more carbs. Calories are bieng burned and your doing cardio 4-5 times a week, your metabolism is faster then ever, and I think more carbs is a good thing.
    so he isnt losing fat, and you recomend he eats more carbs, hmmmm

carbs would be the first thing to lower if you arent losing

Originally Posted by andrewmul View Post
    less carbs more protein your split should be this

60% protein
    30% carbs
    10%fats (fats from some nuts is were i get most of my good fats)

Also have one day a week were you spike your carbs back up to keep the body healthy
    You never want to drop below 20% fat no matter what.

Originally Posted by benjamin88 View Post
    so he isnt losing fat, and you recomend he eats more carbs, hmmmm

carbs would be the first thing to lower if you arent losing
    Agreed

andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

n

You never want to drop below 20% fat no matter what.

Agreed
    yeh do what to drop below 20% fat. When your eating 20% fat 50% is probably going to be saturated fat i.e the bad stuff. So especially when cutting you can drop the fat down cause your only going to be going it for 2 months
    Strength, size, power and speed arent achievable without dedication, focus and determination.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. - Muhammad Ali

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs

yeh do what to drop below 20% fat. When your eating 20% fat 50% is probably going to be saturated fat i.e the bad stuff. So especially when cutting you can drop the fat down cause your only going to be going it for 2 months
    That statement is completely ridiculous, thats not true at all. You can completely determine what types of fat you take in. There are ALOT of foods that offer plenty of good fats while limiting saturated fats. BTW You need saturated fats for proper brain function not to mention proper testosterone production.

Read any article on fat loss or even just healthy living for that matter and they all stress the importance of healthy fat and not dropping total fat below 20%. Try doing some proper research before giving out your "advice"
    Last edited by cboesger; 05-19-2007 at 07:56 AM.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That statement is completely ridiculous, thats not true at all. You can completely determine what types of fat you take in. There are ALOT of foods that offer plenty of good fats while limiting saturated fats. BTW You need saturated fats for proper brain function not to mention proper testosterone production.

Read any article on fat loss or even just healthy living for that matter and they all stress the importance of healthy fat and not dropping total fat below 20%. Try doing some proper research before giving out your "advice"
    wow i just feel like neggng some ppl. jesus.

lack of knowledge

J48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bluestar1 View Post
    Ive been cutting for 1 month now...... diet is sound..i know how to eat.....cardio 4-5x week 25 mins...... results are just not showing...... im 180lbs.....

Supps-
    Multi
    Whey
    Fish Oil
    Lipo-6
    Vitargo Creatine
    Does your creatine contain fast digesting carbs? If it does you must get rid of it.

Well i think my research is my own personal experience. I ate 10% fat for months with having steak one day a week to increase the fat level and i lost 3 stone and my brain stayed the same i have my alevel results to prove that. Judging from your picture and stats you have never had to cut so you have never practiced what you preach so you dont know if it works. I may be wrong in what im doing but at least i know it works from personal experience

so shut up and go and lift some weights you arrogant prick

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs

Well i think my research is my own personal experience. I ate 10% fat for months with having steak one day a week to increase the fat level and i lost 3 stone and my brain stayed the same i have my alevel results to prove that. Judging from your picture and stats you have never had to cut so you have never practiced what you preach so you dont know if it works. I may be wrong in what im doing but at least i know it works from personal experience

so shut up and go and lift some weights you arrogant prick
    You say that I have never cut.....

Check the attached pic, me at 235lbs Dec. 2005, I have cut before. And did it correctly before I developed a drinking problem in college last sept. and that turned into a eating disorder, thats why I am so low now(135lbs in Jan). Now that I have all that under control now I am getting back to a good weight.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by cboesger; 05-19-2007 at 08:26 AM.

f

You say that I have never cut.....

Check the attached pic, me at 235lbs Dec. 2005, I have cut before. And did it correctly before I developed a drinking problem in college last sept. and that turned into a eating disorder, thats why I am so low now(135lbs in Jan). Now that I have all that under control now I am getting back to a good weight.

hmmm i doubt thats 235 but ok you have cut but still my way worked for me so lets agree to disagree.

A serious drink problem or just the average student drink problem?

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs

DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrumBum91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^ wow cbo you dont even look fat in that picture at all! i could show you a picture of when I was fat, ha, its hilarious

yeh theres no way that was a picture at 235lbs if it was then ud have a lowe bodyfat so why loose lose 80 lbs

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs

Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Andrew... just wow..., no one said you can't live off of 10% fat, but you're saying your personal experience, is greater than scientific studies. You're ridiculous.

yeh theres no way that was a picture at 235lbs if it was then ud have a lowe bodyfat so why loose lose 80 lbs
    Whatever believe me or don't I can really care less it's in my past, I would have reason to lie about my weight. Trust me I did not have a low BF and like I said I cut down to a good/lower weight and then ended up losing ALOT more after my eating disorder, and thats how I ended up so low.

Originally Posted by Defiant View Post
    Andrew... just wow..., no one said you can't live off of 10% fat, but you're saying your personal experience, is greater than scientific studies. You're ridiculous.
    x2