agex000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Which Foods Have The MOST Carbohydrates

Ok here is the deal... I work every weekday and I can eat when ever I want. But I want to try to keep it down to a lower number of meals.

I would like 2 know, what kinds of foods have the MOST calories and carbohydrates. I am trying to pack on some serious mass, so I need to know what I should consentrate on eating mostly.

Thx for taking the time to respond, I appreciate it so much!

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should post this in the Nutrition section, you'll get better answers there.
    If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    most calories: oil
    most carbs: sugar
    neg reds on sight crew

trap_builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Quantum_Man
    You should post this in the Nutrition section, you'll get better answers there.
    the best answers are in the exercise forum, even if the questions are not related to exercises.
    Being Full Is No Reason Not To Eat

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by trap_builder
    the best answers are in the exercise forum, even if the questions are not related to exercises.
    Perhaps. I mostly post in the workout programs and exercise forums, and yeah this is where the most knowledgeable and experienced people are probably. I just meant to say that there are specific forums for specific questions. But you probably are right.
    If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.

Less internet, more gym DontRevMe's Avatar
    DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im still somewhat a rook, but my quick nutrients are

peanut butter and J sandwitches
    potatos

err and thats about as far as i go