MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)

Lower back and hip area fat

Here's a quick run-down..I've been cutting for about 2 solid months now and have dropped from 174 to 154 (as of this morning)..I've been around 154-157 the past few weeks and I'll admit, I feel and look good, but I really want to lose the lower back body fat and lower stomach area..I understand all the pros and cons of cutting and am currently using LU (lipoderm-Ultra) and that is going very well..Are they any specirfic exercises/cardio techniques I can do that are aimed and/or work well towards losing that lower back / hip / stomach area of fat which seems to be the last to go. thanks for the advice

El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Guapo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can do some back extensions to tighten up those lower back muscles and do hip abductions and ab work for the hip areas but keep in mind that you can't spot reduce. the best bet would be to keep up your cardio and weight training and eventually the rest will go. it takes time. most people have a stubborn fat deposit spot that takes a while to go away. give it a couple months and you should see it go away.