Closed Thread
    See All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A friend of mine overdosed on supplements & roids. r/o

He was 26.

His roommate told me that, right before going to sleep, my friend consumed nearly ten times the recommended dose of protein shakes, protein bars, vitamins, creatine, fish oil tablets, weight gain powder and amino acid tablets and a few illegal steroids.

Dead. At 26.

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i don't believe this for the life of me....

RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a hard time believing this...I think you'd throw up 5 times before you consumed all of that ****. Why wouldn't he just take a bottle of asprin?

If it's true, then I'm sorry to hear it.
    Who sets the standards, who sets the lines? Who keeps feeding us ethnic separation, tax levels and levels of occupation? We're all significant parts in this universal creation...

Who sets the standards, who sets the lines? Who you, or do they rule ya mind?

Why did he do it? It was an accident.

He wanted to look big. Simple as that.

He DID look big. I walked through the mall with him and women stared at him. He loved it. Couldn't get enough.

He thought, "If I take a lot of supplements, I'll look REALLY big and then all the girls will want me."

His girlfriend told me that he said, "I'm going to take my 'medicine," and hit the sack. I'll see you tomorrow."

His roommate went to get him out of bed and he was dead.

Anbolic, why would I lie?

Scandinavian Strength Haider254's Avatar
    Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    RIP... thats real sad
    " 'Hey buddy, my daddy died for that flag.'
    'Really? I bought mine. Yeah, they sell them at K-Mart and ****.'
    'He died in the Korean War.'
    'Wow, what a coincidence. Mine was made in Korea.'
    No one – and I repeat, no one – has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the ****in' flag, see. That's freedom."

- Bill Hicks
    1961-1994

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i don't believe you because i don't think someone would be able to ingest that many things in one sitting.

American As Apple Pie theHULK9281's Avatar
    theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If this is true, clearly his intention was suicide. I personally would have whipped out the old Glock 9mm and ended it fast.....I'd feel bad for the ****ers who had to clean up the mess though.
    Last edited by theHULK9281; 06-02-2004 at 10:48 AM.

9 years and counting... MuscleTex's Avatar
    MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah okay....
    Attached Images

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's sad. What he basically died of is overfeeding himself, it had nothing to do with roids. But I'm surprised that he didn't vomit it out, like someone else mentioned. And if he already was big, I'm surprised that he lacked the knowledge that overfeeding himself with supplements won't have any positive effect.

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bull****

Tryco Slatterus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: A friend of mine overdosed on supplements & roids. r/o

Originally posted by See All
    He was 26.

His roommate told me that, right before going to sleep, my friend consumed nearly ten times the recommended dose of protein shakes, protein bars, vitamins, creatine, fish oil tablets, weight gain powder and amino acid tablets and a few illegal steroids.

Dead. At 26.

You can drink 10 protein shakes at the same time and you would just throw up...I know,I did it with a friend.

You can take 30 amino acid tabs without dying...I used to take 10 a night.

As far as protein bars go....the same as protein drink,,it's just a food..you will not die unless you eat like 80 of them.

Weight gain powder? Same as protein drink.

Illegal steroids...Very possible,but doubtful.

Stop making crap up...It's not very smart and this thread will likely be closed.

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Re: Re: A friend of mine overdosed on supplements & roids. r/o

Originally posted by Tryco Slatterus
    You can drink 10 protein shakes at the same time and you would just throw up...I know,I did it with a friend.

As far as protein bars go....the same as protein drink,,it's just a food..you will not die unless you eat like 80 of them.

Stop making crap up...It's not very smart and this thread will likely be closed.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Re: A friend of mine overdosed on supplements & roids. r/o

thanks bro. i was going to say the same thing. how could he die from any of the products you listed? even if he did take an assload of steroids i wouldnt kill him immedietly. my friend once took 30 5mg dbol all at one time. he blew from all the water retention but that was it.
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

These are the facts:

After swallowing a bunch of legal and illegal supplements, my friend died of heart failure.

Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bull****. I'm sorry, but this is jut not true. It would be impossible to injest 10 protien shakes and 10 protien bars alone. You would puke after the third protien shake.

EDIT: And another thing, you couldn't even sleep after doing all that. Your metabolism would be working in overdrive. This story is so obviously made up it is pathetic. Ban time.
    If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your
    mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to
    do your ****, then YOU DESERVE IT.

-Frank Zappa

A devoted acolyte in the Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant

part of DA...keep it on the QT

SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why come on the internet and babble lies like this

indentured servant velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    <---not buying it

correlation doesn't equal causation and even if it did I don't believe these are all the facts
    Avant Labs Rep

Sesalean the fat burning oil is now available

I'm going to banned? From a bodybuilding forum?

Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up the pieces and move on with my life!

There must be a support-group waiting for me!

How will I be able to survive without a bunch of anonymous men who have a combined IQ of 6 and still refer to each other as "homos?"

Father in Heaven, why have you abandoned me?!?!?!?!

Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How will I be able to survive without a bunch of anonymous men who have a combined IQ of 6 and still refer to each other as "homos?"

Then just leave.

-Frank Zappa

indentured servant velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

We may have a combined IQ of 6 but atleast we didn't die of stupidity like you friend.

My only hope is that he didn't reproduce before taking himself out of the gene pool
    Avant Labs Rep

Sesalean the fat burning oil is now available

luciferchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

go post this in the steriod section!

Tryco Slatterus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    These are the facts:

After swallowing a bunch of legal and illegal supplements, my friend died of heart failure.
    Heart failure?

From protein shakes and bars? hahaha

Heart failure?

From protein shakes and bars? hahaha
    LOL. Yeah, if he died from this stuff it would have been from the vitamin pills. Heart failure? NO.

-Frank Zappa

TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000)
    its possible that he injected an oil ( steroid) into a vain . that could kill him. or even air bubbles from the syringe can kill him.

its bull**** that he died because he " OD" on protein. after so much protein he would throw up.
    a skinny dude with abs is like a fat chick with big tits....

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok, this is complete bull****.