ilovegurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

concave chest..help me!!

i have been working out for a few years now, maybe i have been doing it all wrong but here is my delima. my chest is grown but it looks like its concave because the middle sinks in. my outer chest is thicker than the middle. how can i fix this? what chest exercise should i use?

this is what i have been doing, flat bench, incline bench, flat DB, incline DB, and cable flys. not in the particular order but those are my main chest exercises.

need your help. thanks

IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Check the link below, it might explain things

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you also have long fingers and long legs/arms?

ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you have a concave chest your going to need surgery to fix that, youre sternum isn't just going to pop back out and look normal.
    Kings Age Crew

justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Please post a pic so we can better understand it.

Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have that, but not so crazy as that wikipedia pic. That hole looks like it goes halfway through his friggin body!

A dumbbell chest press with the dumbbells tapping against each other on the end of the press, or especially a cable crossover fly with your hands moving slightly past each other, will work the medial portion of the pecs more, if that's really your problem.
    www.tworepcave.com
    Black Friday deals page updated daily through Nov 2022

Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Squeebo View Post
    A dumbbell chest press with the dumbbells tapping against each other on the end of the press, or especially a cable crossover fly with your hands moving slightly past each other, will work the medial portion of the pecs more, if that's really your problem.
    This is a myth. How can you selectively work your inner chest? Not possible.

Registered User mardydagymjunky's Avatar
    mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u cant selectively work ur middle chest but u can certainatly emphasize it
    Get big or die trying.

Originally Posted by mardydagymjunky View Post
    u cant selectively work ur middle chest but u can certainatly emphasize it
    No you can't.

dmann304 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have this issue too and i bench well over 300 pounds fairly easy.

I heard it could be cuz i o run long distance instead of inerval cardio i would do long durations of cardio.

This can casue a flat lookin chest according to fatloss.com guy Daril Steen who says long distance marithoners have this issue but if they trane as a sprtinter instead they will form their chest better.