garettap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nitric Oxide Before Bed?

I read this on Muscle and Fitness' website, can anybody verify?:

6 USE NITRIC OXIDE AT NIGHT

>> Nitric oxide (no) is the compound that opens everything up and, not surprisingly, it's one of the best fat-burning products on the market. NO supports "the pump" when taken before training, enhancing blood flow to muscles by allowing more blood to make its way to tissues, including muscles, which can help maximize hypertrophy and boost metabolism. This arginine-based supplement is also effective when taken before bed, when it can exert a profound surge in GH levels and support fat-burning.

Do This: Within 30-60 minutes of bedtime every night, take a 5-10-gram dose of a nitric-oxide supplement that doesn't contain caffeine on an empty stomach.

repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take it before bed. iv heard it has good fat loss properties. and i have leaned up on it too, sorry i couldnt help more
    Man women cant f-cking break your heart. wow!

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    adding to the OP, how about just an arginine supplement b4 bed?
    **Canadian Crew**

FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sure, people have used high dose arginine (5-10 grams, empty stomach) as a GH releaser since the early 80s, long before the NO craze. No reason you cant use it before bed, just be careful as a lot of NO products contain caffeine under one name or another.

I think it was the book "Life Extension: A Practical Scientific Approach" by Pearson and Shaw - which was a NYT best seller when it came out in 81-82 - that first popularized this idea.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 05-19-2007 at 09:37 AM.
    http://www.bitegrease.com

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds good, if it'l help with GH aswell i'll take a bit before bed
    thanks V, reps to you
    **Canadian Crew**

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

There are MUCH more effective ways to stimulate GH response, and it involves utilizing more than just one of the GH secretogues.

Try combining GABA, Alpha GPC, arginine, and orthinine.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

i'll see if i can find some of those
    **Canadian Crew**