Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000)

Thermo Gain + SP250

I was searching the threads but couldn't find what I was looking for.
    I know most of you guys don't like MuscleTech. A friend of mine gave me a bottle of Thermo Gain. I want to seek advice if it is a good idea to take it with SP250 and Sizeon? Would it be dangerous? Would I pass out or something. Or Would there be a better time to take it? I workout at twelve in the afternoon for two hrs and I take SP 30 minutes before training and Sizeon during workout. Should I take the Thermo Gain in the morning instead of before work out because of SP and after?
    The plan is to bulk an loss fat.
    Thanks guys.
    Dont mind me, im just lurking.....

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm MuscleTech's best friend. If you want to use it in conjuction with a Gaspari product I wouldn't use it with SuperPump. It will be caffeine and nootropic overkill. You can stack it with SizeON and just take a serving before breakfast and one about an hour before you workout.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I couldn't take SP250 with it? Just to clearify.
    Since I workout in mid noon, will it be ok to take it, like say...6ish in the morning before I head out to work then take SP before workout time?
    I really like the effects of the SuperPump, I don't want to give it up, I gained alot from SP but I want to cut the fat fast.
    So is it safe, if not let me know guys.
    Thanks

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vibes View Post
    So I couldn't take SP250 with it? Just to clearify.
    Since I workout in mid noon, will it be ok to take it, like say...6ish in the morning before I head out to work then take SP before workout time?
    I really like the effects of the SuperPump, I don't want to give it up, I gained alot from SP but I want to cut the fat fast.
    So is it safe, if not let me know guys.
    Thanks
    It's too many stimulants and not healthy to stack the two.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    It's too many stimulants and not healthy to stack the two.
    What do you mean by not healty? Would it affect the pumps I'm getting from SP250? So thermo gain shouldn't be part of my stack then for fat burning?

Unhappy

What do you mean by not healty? Would it affect the pumps I'm getting from SP250? So thermo gain shouldn't be part of my stack then for fat burning?
    Ha ha.....what's funny about this is that i'll give you an honest assessment about MuscleTech's product!!!! Thermogain is best used 2>0 weeks out from a competition. It's a powerful product...but not to be used everday. Why MuscleTech doesn't market as such is beyond me...because as a "dial it in" product BOOM it's great!!!! THermogain is not a fat burner!!! It should be used as a "dial it in" pre comp product..come on MuscleTech!!!!!!!!!

Heretic....

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    basically he means it will give you TOO much stimulation and there is never a need to use 2 stimulants stacked together. After all why would you wanna do that?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler