Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50)

flex wheeler and EFX say we are idiots!

flex wheeler and the scammers that call themselves a supplement company are calling us idiots again.

flex wheeler looks down at the people that look up to and admire him.
    the "supplement" company he signed with feels the same.

they both think that you and i are stupid enough to believe them and worse, they think there is no price to pay for trying to rip off and take advantage of the dreams and hopes of good, decent, hardworking people, no price to pay for the damage they do in helping to crush the hopes of young people and the like. they insult our intelligence with their deceptions and think we will gladly accept it, that will we slough it off and forget about it. that those that do know better have no voice, have no power with which to fight back.
    they think they are invulnerable.

they have no qualms about misleading the hopeful just so they can line their pockets. you ask them for help and they laugh at you, they gather in board rooms and marketing meetings and laugh at all the fools they plan to fleece.

they have no honor, no respect, neither for themselves and for you, the bodybuilding public.

EFX and Flex, who used steroids for 20 straight years as well as synthol will have the unsuspecting believe that he is a "natural freak if there ever was one".

their unrepented greed is only surpassed by their unmitigated gall and audacity.

they and their like are the enemy of every bodybuilder everywhere, they are the anti-Christs of bodybuilding, they seek to destroy it merely so they can profit by it. flex, who has received so much love and adoration from his fans repays that by robbing them, not only of their money but also in the damage inflicted, damage in the way of time lost and wasted, of progress retarded and reversed, of goals unrealized, caused by their mendacity

this is what needs to end my friends, this is what makes the public walk away from bodybuilding. this is why the public has so little respect for the culture.

to reject flex and those like him, is to respect yourself and that which you love.

http://pr-gb.com/index.php?option=co...d=645&Itemid=9

Bakersfield, CA ? All American EFX is proud to announce that IFBB Pro and bodybuilding icon Flex Wheeler has joined the company in a high-level executive position. Widely recognized as having one of the most impressive physiques and accomplished competitive records of all time, Flex Wheeler is ready to accept the many challenges of his high-profile position. He also feels very blessed to have found such a unique and innovative company to work with.

Mr. Wheeler explains, ?It was literally a twist of fate how we met. I got a sample bottle of their Kre-Alkalyn EFX creatine product about 2 years ago at a tradeshow in Italy. After I used it for only a few days, I was hooked. I recently started training again after my shoulder surgery and wanted to get back on their product again. So I called the number on the side of the bottle, spoke with the President of the company? and the rest is history.?

All American EFX is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports nutrition brands in both the U.S. and internationally. The company guarantees their products as 100% pure, potent and drug-free. As a result of their extreme product testing policies, AAEFX now provides athletic nutrition to Olympic, NFL and AFL professional athletes.

Brian Andrews, President of All American EFX says, ?We?re obviously excited to have Flex play such an integral role in the All American EFX organization. We didn?t want the typical relationship most companies have with an athlete of Flex?s caliber. We were so impressed with everything Flex brings to the table that we decided to bring him on in an executive position.?

Now with Flex Wheeler on board, the company plans to promote a healthy, drug-free lifestyle to the public at large. Says Mr. Andrews, ?We fully recognize how much sports technology drugs have impacted the sports we all know and love. Now we can show everyone what can be done using what God gave us and the very best science has to offer?and do it drug-free. If there was ever a true ?Natural Freak?, Flex Wheeler is it.?

?People find it hard to believe I?m now natural,? explains Flex. ?People see the crazy size I?ve already put on using only AAEFX products for just the past 6 weeks. I?m here to tell you we?re going to shake the industry up with what we?re going to do together. Rumor has it I?m even planning a comeback. It is true? Hey, I?m Flex Wheeler?you never know what I?ll do!?
    believe none of what you read and half of what you see.

"I do not know" is the birth of wisdom.

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'M FLEX WHEELER, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO!

...hahaha
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Add any other sponsored pro to that list. Seriously I dont see why this is a big deal. Cutler, Coleman, Dexter, Ruhl...hell all of them are signed with some company somewhere and they all say the same bs. "Product X helped me gain Y amount of lbs in Z amount of time. I greatly attribute my success to all (insert company name) products." And if you've ever read their bio's, they all fail to mention the juicing, so this is nothing out of the ordinary.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by roid gut View Post
    flex wheeler and the scammers that call themselves a supplement company are calling us idiots again.

flex wheeler looks down at the people that look up to and admire him.
    the "supplement" company he signed with feels the same.

they both think that you and i are stupid enough to believe them and worse, they think there is no price to pay for trying to rip off and take advantage of the dreams and hopes of good, decent, hardworking people, no price to pay for the damage they do in helping to crush the hopes of young people and the like. they insult our intelligence with their deceptions and think we will gladly accept it, that will we slough it off and forget about it. that those that do know better have no voice, have no power with which to fight back.
    they think they are invulnerable.

they have no qualms about misleading the hopeful just so they can line their pockets. you ask them for help and they laugh at you, they gather in board rooms and marketing meetings and laugh at all the fools they plan to fleece.

they have no honor, no respect, neither for themselves and for you, the bodybuilding public.

EFX and Flex, who used steroids for 20 straight years as well as synthol will have the unsuspecting believe that he is a "natural freak if there ever was one".

their unrepented greed is only surpassed by their unmitigated gall and audacity.

they and their like are the enemy of every bodybuilder everywhere, they are the anti-Christs of bodybuilding, they seek to destroy it merely so they can profit by it. flex, who has received so much love and adoration from his fans repays that by robbing them, not only of their money but also in the damage inflicted, damage in the way of time lost and wasted, of progress retarded and reversed, of goals unrealized, caused by their mendacity

this is what needs to end my friends, this is what makes the public walk away from bodybuilding. this is why the public has so little respect for the culture.

to reject flex and those like him, is to respect yourself and that which you love.

http://pr-gb.com/index.php?option=co...d=645&Itemid=9

Bakersfield, CA ? All American EFX is proud to announce that IFBB Pro and bodybuilding icon Flex Wheeler has joined the company in a high-level executive position. Widely recognized as having one of the most impressive physiques and accomplished competitive records of all time, Flex Wheeler is ready to accept the many challenges of his high-profile position. He also feels very blessed to have found such a unique and innovative company to work with.

Mr. Wheeler explains, ?It was literally a twist of fate how we met. I got a sample bottle of their Kre-Alkalyn EFX creatine product about 2 years ago at a tradeshow in Italy. After I used it for only a few days, I was hooked. I recently started training again after my shoulder surgery and wanted to get back on their product again. So I called the number on the side of the bottle, spoke with the President of the company? and the rest is history.?

All American EFX is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports nutrition brands in both the U.S. and internationally. The company guarantees their products as 100% pure, potent and drug-free. As a result of their extreme product testing policies, AAEFX now provides athletic nutrition to Olympic, NFL and AFL professional athletes.

Brian Andrews, President of All American EFX says, ?We?re obviously excited to have Flex play such an integral role in the All American EFX organization. We didn?t want the typical relationship most companies have with an athlete of Flex?s caliber. We were so impressed with everything Flex brings to the table that we decided to bring him on in an executive position.?

Now with Flex Wheeler on board, the company plans to promote a healthy, drug-free lifestyle to the public at large. Says Mr. Andrews, ?We fully recognize how much sports technology drugs have impacted the sports we all know and love. Now we can show everyone what can be done using what God gave us and the very best science has to offer?and do it drug-free. If there was ever a true ?Natural Freak?, Flex Wheeler is it.?

?People find it hard to believe I?m now natural,? explains Flex. ?People see the crazy size I?ve already put on using only AAEFX products for just the past 6 weeks. I?m here to tell you we?re going to shake the industry up with what we?re going to do together. Rumor has it I?m even planning a comeback. It is true? Hey, I?m Flex Wheeler?you never know what I?ll do!?
    Ok I'm fed up of these worthless/disrespectful posts. Stop spamming the forum with this nonsense. I warned you enough, now enjoy the neg.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CF10 View Post
    Add any other sponsored pro to that list. Seriously I dont see why this is a big deal. Cutler, Coleman, Dexter, Ruhl...hell all of them are signed with some company somewhere and they all say the same bs. "Product X helped me gain Y amount of lbs in Z amount of time. I greatly attribute my success to all (insert company name) products." And if you've ever read their bio's, they all fail to mention the juicing, so this is nothing out of the ordinary.

"this is nothing out of the ordinary" is the problem.

you and many others have become desensitized to it, you've become accustomed to and see it as business as usual.

i agree this all to ordinary, and that is a sad sad commentary.

i realize this is no scoop, no news flash, that its just the latest in a long long line of bull****. that is what needs to change.

yes they is bull**** in all industry and business, but when it comes to bodybuilding the cesspool of mendacity runs a lot deeper.

it is one thing to endorse a product, it is another to claim it as a revolution and to attribute things to it that are flat out false.

Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    The next step we are going to have to ban ROIDs from the IFBB section.

no just lies, thats all.

an aside to coal man, fukk you pal. you mean nothing, not even the **** under my shoes.

mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The next step we are going to have to ban all ROID comments from the IFBB section.
    Oh No... Natural physiques?!? That's AWFUL!

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Ok I'm fed up of these worthless/disrespectful posts. Stop spamming the forum with this nonsense. I warned you enough, now enjoy the neg.
    The next step we might have to ban all ROID comments from the IFBB section.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "this is nothing out of the ordinary" is the problem.

you and many others have become desensitized to it, you've become accustomed to and see it as business as usual.

i agree this all to ordinary, and that is a sad sad commentary.

i realize this is no scoop, no news flash, that its just the latest in a long long line of bull****. that is what needs to change.

yes they is bull**** in all industry and business, but when it comes to bodybuilding the cesspool of mendacity runs a lot deeper.

it is one thing to endorse a product, it is another to claim it as a revolution and to attribute things to it that are flat out false.
    Oh ok. Well in that case I agree with you. I thought you thought this was somehow worse than what any other pro or supp company does.

you are nothing but a pretentious fool. you warn me? you are all that is wrong with this world. i disrespect? what do i disrespect? what are you defending?

fool.

mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are nothing but a pretentious fool. you warn me? you are all that is wrong with this world. i disrespect? what do i disrespect? what are you defending?

fool.

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    call out the Ninjas on flex
    "Humility comes before honor"

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

fool.

i see words fail you.

Cool

i see words fail you.

your both just lame, you and kyle.

go, your masters call.

go, your masters call.
    Huh? Sorry bro but this thread is gona be viewed by mods soon and most likely locked.

I'm just having some fun trolling it before the close.

Cool

go, your masters call.

LoL, gut, am I going to hve to pray for you again?

Huh? Sorry bro but this thread is gona be viewed by mods soon and most likely locked.

I'm just having some fun trolling it before the close.
    why should it be closed? come on man please tell me what is so wrong with what i expressed. you read that article for yourself?

honestly tell me why it doesn't bother you?

Originally Posted by kylejones45 View Post
    i'll have ti pray for you
    what is your problem? don't your religious views value honesty and justice? don't they frown on misleading your brother? i can't see how you can call yourself a Christian and not appreciate my views.

what is your problem? don't your religious views value honesty and justice? don't they frown on misleading your brother? i can't see how you can call yourself a Christian and not appreciate my views.
    Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Sounds an awful lot like RUDOLPH doesn't it?

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Originally Posted by kylejones45 View Post
    Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz
    apparently not because you keep posting junk in this thread.

haha!

your all despicable.

your all despicable.
    I think thy lord has shown me thy light.

If it weren't Rudolph, you would be puzzled because you joined after he quit posting.

Welcome back RUDOLPH we missed U.

I think thy lord has shown me thy light.

If it weren't Rudolph, you would be puzzled because you joined after he quit posting.

Welcome back RUDOLPH we missed U.
    your so fukking stupid it sad.

your so fukking stupid it sad.
    I'm stupid. Lol.

Look at how you type.

It is You're - not YOUR - as you typed.

And another correction- stupid it's sad, not IT sad.

You little kids typing on mom and dads computer are funny.

I'm stupid. Lol.

Look at how you type.

It is You're not YOUR as you typed.

And I would be stupid it's sad, not IT sad.

You little kids typing on mom and dads computer are funny.
    that's so fukking cheap. you can't do better than that?

do really want to put your writing up against mine?