kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are these protein shakes any good?

Vht, or Boost? They're the two main ones sold in my grocery store. Which one would you guys recommend, and should I drink them every day, or just after weightlifting (I usually do cardio every day)?

PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my sugesstion is not to get either..get a 5lb tub of whey protien powder and make your own shakes.

You should be taking protein in daily, not just on workout days.

Click here to check the store for the various choices of protein:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/wheyper.html

Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Are these protein shakes any good?

Originally posted by kmons87
    Vht, or Boost? They're the two main ones sold in my grocery store. Which one would you guys recommend, and should I drink them every day, or just after weightlifting (I usually do cardio every day)?
    Go to costco and get 6 pounds cheap of whey protein. Drink them everyday.
    Ht: 6-0
    Wt: 182
    Max Bench: 315 x 2 reps
    Max Incline Press: 275
    Max Decline Press: 295 x2

kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright, got it.

If I buy them at a regular store, does it matter what brand the whey is? I've heard bad things about Muscletech on this site, for instance...

Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by kmons87
    Alright, got it.

If I buy them at a regular store, does it matter what brand the whey is? I've heard bad things about Muscletech on this site, for instance...
    Make shure you check how much protein it has per serving, that is the key.
    Ht: 6-0
    Wt: 182
    Max Bench: 315 x 2 reps
    Max Incline Press: 275
    Max Decline Press: 295 x2

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    VHT protein tastes pretty good and it is a decent blend with 30grams of protein per serving. You can get it at the cyberstore

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vht/realpow.html
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton