Reed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Training for Strength/Speed/Power?

I've been weight lifting to build muscle for the past two years, and I've made some pretty good gains. I'd like to start lifting and training for explosiveness and speed now because I've been doing ameture boxing and that's what my weakness is. Are there any good sites I can go to to learn how to devise a training routine for this? I was thinking along the lines of mixing explosive powerlifting and plyometrics, and maybe speed training, but I'm no expert on this stuff.

Oh, and can I train for explosiveness and power and train for speed at the same time? Even though it would hamper hypertrophy would I still be able to gaing explosive power and get faster?

HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fortifiediron.com

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Olympic lifting is your friend.

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)