D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone seen Mike Mentzer vid (with Markus Reinhardt)

Reinhardt was training only once every 6-8 days WTF! is anyone else using a system like that?
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Isn't this training style called H.I.T.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, but this method of HIT is a lot less than I've ever seen before he did:

Chest/back

-Eight days rest

Legs

-Eight days rest

Shoulders/Arms

Eight days rest

that's less than one workout per week!!! I'm just wondering if anyone here works out with a frequency like that.

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I haven't seen anyone post a routine like that. I bet it took a lot of self restraint to say out of the gym like that!

Peace

Frietbakker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscles in minutes

I havent seen the vid, but heard of the style. Mentzer uses it in his muscles in minutes book. His latest.
    This is a w/o from that book:

WORKOUT ONE:
    superset
    Dumbbell flyes, Crossovers or Pec Deck
    Incline Presses

Close-Grip, Palms-Up Pulldowns

Deadlift (or Shrugs)

5-7 DAYS LATER DO:

WORKOUT TWO:
    superset
    Leg Extensions
    Leg Presses

Standing Calf Raises

Sit-Ups

5-7 DAYS LATER DO:

WORKOUT THREE:
    Dumbbell Laterals

Bent-Over Dumbbell Laterals

Barbell Curls

superset
    Tricep Pressdowns
    Dips

5-7 DAYS LATER DO:

WORKOUT FOUR:

superset
    Leg Extension
    Squat

Standing Calf Raise

Sit-Ups

Like Porky Pig says, "That's all folks"!

6- 10 reps for upper body movements & deadlifts,
    3-5 reps for Incline Presses & Dips
    12-20 reps for abs and lower body movements.

That's almost the exact workout Reinhardt does in the vid, he rests either 6 days or 8 days between workouts depending on how he feels - that's crazy to be sitting around for that long between workouts, you'd be working each muscle once a month!!! what a waste of gym membership!

i50drive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    has ne1 done this workout posted or in the vid?

does it even work..looks like too much rest?

Heavy Duty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As I said in my post before Markus needs that many rest day because he is so big and natural. There was also a comment that "you did not know if you could rest that long without being in the gym". You have a limited recovery ability, each time you workout you put yourself in a hole. The only way to cover that hole and to add a little extra is to rest however many days it takes weather it be 3 or 8.

Frietbakker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by i50drive
    has ne1 done this workout posted or in the vid?

does it even work..looks like too much rest?
    To much rest!! Whahaha, NOT if you do eacht set to total muscular failure, not just positive failure.....

the video is confusing with what they say - he actually trains 2/3 times a week not once every 6 to 8 days - he answered this on a newsgroup because people were confused that he was training less than once a week

i50drive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so has any1 here on the board followed the video?

were the results better than programs before? how is it.

looking for feedback from ppl here on the baord who have tried it