Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This will probably be erased

I am here to say good bye to the ones I had fun with here.
    I have resigned from this place for a few reasons that i will keep to myself at the moment. I wish everyone a fond adios. I warned you it would happen a while ago I just never said when.
    and as for the mods, don't beleive all you hear!
    E-mail me for further details mods, I have no other way to communicate any more.

Oh and watch out for the mod nazis, they are on a banning spree so it seems.

Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000)
    peace dorian.. have a good time whereever you are going
    LIFES A GARDEN, DIG IT

I deadlifted 475 yesterday, WAY TO GO IDAHO

benefit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Problems with other mods?

Take care.

Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragadozo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: This will probably be erased

Originally posted by Dorian
    I have resigned from this place for a few reasons that i will keep to myself at the moment. I wish everyone a fond adios. I warned you it would happen a while ago I just never said when.
    E-mail me for further details mods, I have no other way to communicate any more.

Hope you seek better knowledge through your new path of enlightenment.

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

See ya Dorian, i enjoyed your epic struggles Vs. John H.

All the best in the future.

Killer Boots, Man! mistermuscles's Avatar
    mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Not So Big
    peace dorian.. have a good time whereever you are going
    Kerry Adkisson (1960-1993)
    Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
    Owen Hart (1965-1999)
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

You are missed!!!

BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

You were my favorite mod. This place will go to **** without you.
    ... We need you. Why? Why would you leave. You saved this board.. And now you go. **** I hate this, sore throat, no Dorian, everything just sucks , ****...
    "Some come here to sit and wonder, i come here to **** like thunder"
    -Spark
    "Every once in a while, each of us experiences a perfect dump, it's rare, but a thing of beauty in all respects. You sit down expecting the worst, but what you get is a smooth sliding, fartless masterpiece that breaks the water with the splashless grace of an expert diver. But that's not the end of it. You use some toilet tissue only to find that it was totally unnecessary. It makes you feel that all is right with the world and you are in perfect harmony with it." -IronEagle86
    "I hate when someone knocks on the door, while I'm taking a sh*t. It totally breaks my concentration and takes me out of my game. What's worse is when you are distracted by the knocking and prematurely pinch your loaf when you know there's still some in there. Then you have to get psyched up, hold your breath and grunt the rest out." -iron monkey
    this is your mind: O. this is your mind on drugs: o
    This is your *******: o. This is your ******* in prison: O

"SlipKnot, Britney Spears, Maddona...etc., they're all good pop in the end. Great for teeny boppers like me." -RiK

rIdE ThE ScRiPt
    www.scriptriders.org

mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dorian, we've certainly had our disagreements, but it's sad to see a good pittsburgh guy leave. Peace.
    "Millions of mother****ers dead just because they gave the wrong answer to the "God" question:

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'Do you believe in my God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

benefit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about your articles on bodybuilding.com? Are you going to continue writing?

BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally posted by mariners216
    Dorian, we've certainly had our disagreements, but it's sad to see a good pittsburgh guy leave. Peace.
    Sad? This sucks balls. It's sad to see a good man go...
    -Spark
    "Every once in a while, each of us experiences a perfect dump, it's rare, but a thing of beauty in all respects. You sit down expecting the worst, but what you get is a smooth sliding, fartless masterpiece that breaks the water with the splashless grace of an expert diver. But that's not the end of it. You use some toilet tissue only to find that it was totally unnecessary. It makes you feel that all is right with the world and you are in perfect harmony with it." -IronEagle86
    "I hate when someone knocks on the door, while I'm taking a sh*t. It totally breaks my concentration and takes me out of my game. What's worse is when you are distracted by the knocking and prematurely pinch your loaf when you know there's still some in there. Then you have to get psyched up, hold your breath and grunt the rest out." -iron monkey

"SlipKnot, Britney Spears, Maddona...etc., they're all good pop in the end. Great for teeny boppers like me." -RiK

rIdE ThE ScRiPt
    www.scriptriders.org

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't understand why you would "resign" from a message board

I can understand not wanting to be a mod.....but why not just post less often

oh well.....obviously it was a disagreement with some people

You are still a bitch either way

fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Godspeed and Great success in whatever you have chosen to do.

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Hey since there will be an opening in the mod department

I vote scott donald for mod

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Goodbye bro.

mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally posted by Tech_Zilla

1. weltweitefurcht
    "Millions of mother****ers dead just because they gave the wrong answer to the "God" question:

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'Do you believe in my God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

kj2833 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck dorian, as it is probably fueled by anger of the moment. I leave you with this

Anger as soon as fed is dead-
    'Tis starving makes it fat.
    Emily Dickinson (1830 - 1886), Poems, Second Series, 1891

dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000)

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    10 years Miscing

the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I never understand these threads. Do people just wake up in the morning and decide that they're going to avoid a website for the rest of their lives? I can't seem to grasp the concept.

Nevertheless, I have always considered you a decent and down-to-earth fellow with a good sense of humour despite your mod status. The fact that you continued posting as just a regular bro on the boards without letting the power go to your head is admirable. I also enjoyed reading your articles - you have a wealth of knowledge in the area of keto dieting among other things and your contributions to this board will be greatly missed.

Farewell and good luck with whatever your future has in store.

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Locked, then unlocked, WHATS THE DEAL MODS?

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good-bye bro...i'll miss ya

Vote AJ 4 Moderator!

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by RiK
    Locked, then unlocked, WHATS THE DEAL MODS?
    I misread what was written originally and then realised my error. Hope thats okay with you.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

Jimineye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck Dorian with whatever you do.

Don't visit Test too much.

Originally posted by hyp3r3xt3nsion

Vote AJ 4 Moderator!
    braindmg

PaulP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    zma for mod!

bigpoppaproppy has always had some mod in him, I think.
    -Spark

rIdE ThE ScRiPt
    www.scriptriders.org

Vote AJ 4 Moderator!
    yeah you got about the same chance as me

Scott 4 Prez

Vote AJ 4 Moderator!
    Vote braindmg

Originally posted by RiK
    Vote braindmg
    He'll royally **** up the boards.
    -Spark

rIdE ThE ScRiPt
    www.scriptriders.org

PaulP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah you got about the same chance as me

Scott 4 Prez
    uhh doesn't he have to be american first?

Originally posted by PaulP
    uhh doesn't he have to be american first?
    Subtle dig there