g-tuned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post I Need Help On Hernia

i had my hernia surgery on febuary and i rest about 5 weeks after i didnt feel no pain nothing so i started march or april yea i was lifting a lot for my age yea then after i joined a gym on april i got to bodybuilding i started to 3 days a week and i started to get pains after like three weeks i was lifing as much as i got and pushing my self to build more muscel tow weeks ago i started to get some pains wosrt than before i started feeling it after work outs in the shower i found it hard to keep my body straight so i havent been doing for one week now but i need to know wat i need to do to get rid of these whole thing so i can get straight to bodybuilding and work my self up by the way am 14 i weight 177.47 lba and am about 6"1 or 6"2 one of them not sure i can bench 198.42 lbs and squat 485.02lbs i was done all this weight during my herina i please can any one help i would really apreshiated i plan to compet next year
    Last edited by g-tuned; 05-29-2004 at 11:52 AM.

i just need to know long i need to rest it

gotheticus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!

rest it for around a year

a year is too long

beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    first off, learn how to use a period

get it checked by the doctor. You should have started taking time ff the FIRST time you started experiencing pain again. Don't push it. Go see the doctor, and if he says not to lift heavy for a year, dont lift heavy for a year. Heed his/her advice, and dont try to get back too quickly. It may take a while, and it sounds like yopu may have re-injured it

Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by beast69
    first off, learn how to use a period
    took the words right outta my mouth
    that sentence would make my english teachers cry