j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

VPX Monster Test (M1T) Review + added bonus!!

Okay, so I decided to give VPX's methyl 1-test product "Monster TEST" a go and here's what I've got to say about it.

This **** is awesome. It tastes like ass and it kinda made my mouth numb when I would dose it, but I blew up on this stuff. I started off at a bodyweight of about 180. I was taking 4mLx2 each day (8mL total ed), 4mL upon rising and 4mL approx. 12 hours later. This totals out to 16mg of methyl 1-test each day. I was also using Lyle's UD2, mass gain variation. I was consuming about 1900 calories on depletion days, 2600 calories on maintenance days, and carbing up on about 7000 calories. I have also been doing HIIT cardio 3x/week and traditional cardio 3x/week. No other supplements were used except for protein supplements (still using Twinlab AM/PM and MRP proteins).

I was on Monster TEST for 15 days and my bodyweight topped out at 197!! Some of it was certainly water and glycogen, but some of it was certainly muscle as well. I didn't take body comp measurements, but I think fat gain was minimal. Arms increased about 3/4" (to 17.25"), chest was up to 46" and waist was at 32" at the end of the 15 day cycle. Strength was pretty good, but it's hard to know for sure as I was on a new program...but each session I used heavier weights than the last. Towards the end of the cycle, sprinting became EXTREMELY difficult to perform, my calves would pump up so quickly, it made it difficult to run even painful.

Things that I found particularly interesting:
    - the amount of weight I gained, even though I was kind of dieting (with the depletion days). In the past, using Legal Gear, I had never gone above 10mg/ed so weight gain was expected...but I defintely gained more than I had anticipated.
    - I did not experience any nose bleeds, as I did while using only 10mg of LG.
    - There was no loss of libido
    - I also didn't note any lethargy, even though I didn't stack it with any 4-AD, nor did I have any prostate or hair loss issues.

I'd also like to mention that a buddy of mine from back home hit me up about some prohormone information. This guy is an ph/ps/aas virgin so I made some recommendations to him. Although it may be frowned upon by many of the vets here, we decided to start him off on UG M1T @ 10mg/ed. He's been in the gym for as long as I've known him (we were roomies back in '98 and he'd been training for quite a while before then) and he's a big old boy. At the start of his cycle he was 226 (@ 6'2") and ripped to the bone. He decided to do 10 days on, 10 days off for 3 cycles using Formadrol v2 during his off cycles. He's now up to 245 and still ripped. He is holding water, but is still looking absolutely diesel. So, thumbs up to UG M1T as well. My boy did note that he became extremely lethargic and experienced a lot of muscle cramping, despite taking all precautions to avoid any potential side effects.
    Last edited by j_neatherlin; 05-27-2004 at 07:07 PM.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

markkritch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

THE MAN!!

Dude you are the man for putting so much useful information in a post. That is rare these days. Thank you, plus I was debating taking the Monster Test myself. I don't know if this is crazy, or just plain stupid, but the guy I get my supplements from said a lot of people are stacking Monster Test with Gangsta Test. Any comments on that? I put up a thread about Methyl-D, I just got off a 30 day cycle, and I want to see some other peoples comments. Also I have some questionable ideas I want to try. Its against the rules, and I want to see if anyone will talk me out of it. Any feedback from you will be appreciated. Thanks.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have taken stacked M1T and M5AA in the final weeks leading up to my last bodybuilding contest, but I wasn't using VPX. I was using the Legal Gear versions of both. I was loading up on the NAC, Lecithin, SesaThin, Potassium, ALA, etc in order to help protect myself as best as possible. I also only ran 10mg of M1T and 20mg of M5AA. I don't necessarily think that stacking Monster and Gangsta is stupid, but I think it should be done with caution and if possible, lower doses of each compound/supplement. If you haven't used Monster or Gangsta yet, I would just go with using one of them first and seeing how your gains are. There's no need to start using both if one of them alone will help you get the gains that you're looking for.

Feel free to hit me up w/ any questions you may have. I will do my best to answer them. Also, in your thread about the m-dien, you didn't state what your gains were?

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: VPX Monster Test (M1T) Review + added bonus!!

Originally posted by j_neatherlin
    Okay, so I decided to give VPX's methyl 1-test product "Monster TEST" a go and here's what I've got to say about it.

This **** is awesome. It tastes like ass and it kinda made my mouth numb when I would dose it, but I blew up on this stuff. I started off at a bodyweight of about 180. I was taking 4mLx2 each day (8mL total ed), 4mL upon rising and 4mL approx. 12 hours later. This totals out to 16mg of methyl 1-test each day. I was also using Lyle's UD2, mass gain variation. I was consuming about 1900 calories on depletion days, 2600 calories on maintenance days, and carbing up on about 7000 calories. I have also been doing HIIT cardio 3x/week and traditional cardio 3x/week. No other supplements were used except for protein supplements (still using Twinlab AM/PM and MRP proteins).

I was on Monster TEST for 15 days and my bodyweight topped out at 197!! Some of it was certainly water and glycogen, but some of it was certainly muscle as well. I didn't take body comp measurements, but I think fat gain was minimal. Arms increased about 3/4" (to 17.25"), chest was up to 46" and waist was at 32" at the end of the 15 day cycle. Strength was pretty good, but it's hard to know for sure as I was on a new program...but each session I used heavier weights than the last. Towards the end of the cycle, sprinting became EXTREMELY difficult to perform, my calves would pump up so quickly, it made it difficult to run even painful.

Things that I found particularly interesting:
    - the amount of weight I gained, even though I was kind of dieting (with the depletion days). In the past, using Legal Gear, I had never gone above 10mg/ed so weight gain was expected...but I defintely gained more than I had anticipated.
    - I did not experience any nose bleeds, as I did while using only 10mg of LG.
    - There was no loss of libido
    - I also didn't note any lethargy, even though I didn't stack it with any 4-AD, nor did I have any prostate or hair loss issues.

I'd also like to mention that a buddy of mine from back home hit me up about some prohormone information. This guy is an ph/ps/aas virgin so I made some recommendations to him. Although it may be frowned upon by many of the vets here, we decided to start him off on UG M1T @ 10mg/ed. He's been in the gym for as long as I've known him (we were roomies back in '98 and he'd been training for quite a while before then) and he's a big old boy. At the start of his cycle he was 226 (@ 6'2") and ripped to the bone. He decided to do 10 days on, 10 days off for 3 cycles using Formadrol v2 during his off cycles. He's now up to 245 and still ripped. He is holding water, but is still looking absolutely diesel. So, thumbs up to UG M1T as well. My boy did note that he became extremely lethargic and experienced a lot of muscle cramping, despite taking all precautions to avoid any potential side effects.
    Thanks for the report Big dawg. There's just something to that polylipid bull**** delivery system.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/omega.htm?

Owner, Elite Sports International
    www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good post.

I have some VPX m1t and tried drinking it. It is horrible. It burns burns burns. After a few days of it I switched to the pill form. Got great results. Will probably run the rest of my VPX m1t later while mixing it in the shakes.

Re: Re: VPX Monster Test (M1T) Review + added bonus!!

Originally posted by bigswole30
    Thanks for the report Big dawg. There's just something to that polylipid bull**** delivery system.
    nah bro, Thank you!

Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd like to know more about the diet you were following? Any info would be appreciated

Originally posted by Judo
    I'd like to know more about the diet you were following? Any info would be appreciated
    You can learn more about it at www.bodyrecomposition.com

I like it so far. The book outlines a diet during which you have a 50% caloric deficit (<20% of calories coming from carbs) for 3.5 days. During the first two days of that caloric deficit, you complete 2 full body glycogen-depletion workouts. At the end of the 4th day, you complete a high tension full body workout and then beginning carbing up. On the 5th day you carb up. On the 6-7th days you eat at maintenance. On the 7th day you complete a full body power workout.

Lyle also includes a few variations, one of which I was using (for mass gain purposes). With this variation you only have a 25% caloric deficit for the first two days, training half of the body on each of these days. The next 1.5 days I believe you consume a 10% caloric surplus. The 4th day is again a high tension full body workout followed by carb up that night and the 5th day. 6-7th days are at maintenance or 10% surplus with a full body power workout on the 7th day.

It's been working very well for both myself and my girlfriend. I would highly recommend dropping the $20 to buy the e-book.

Serpico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going to start my first 2 week cycle on Monster Test tomorrow. How are you guys taking it. Will it burn that much by swallowing it straight?? The bottle says to take with a protein shake.....but I don't want it to sink to the bottom and not consume the whole dose....
    "A Coward Dies A Thousand Deaths, A Soldier dies But Once"

I just loaded the oral syringe and shot it into my mouth. It's gross, but it's not unbearable. The first dose I took, I actually liked the flavor. But with each successive dose it just got worse and worse. Towards the end, I would have to chase it with some water or milk to get the taste out of my mouth. It's kind of like Liquid Clenbutrx. The flavors aren't similar, but they are both really nasty but are worth the few second of discomfort. It's not that it burns so much as it's just nasty...although there is some burning sensation, but it's pretty mild.

Originally posted by j_neatherlin
    I just loaded the oral syringe and shot it into my mouth. It's gross, but it's not unbearable. The first dose I took, I actually liked the flavor. But with each successive dose it just got worse and worse. Towards the end, I would have to chase it with some water or milk to get the taste out of my mouth. It's kind of like Liquid Clenbutrx. The flavors aren't similar, but they are both really nasty but are worth the few second of discomfort. It's not that it burns so much as it's just nasty...although there is some burning sensation, but it's pretty mild.
    Thanks...this is my first supplement using a syringe, so let me ask you....are you putting the syringe right in the bottle or do you pour it into the cap first ?? Also does it make a difference to shake it up before you dose??

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Serpico
    Thanks...this is my first supplement using a syringe, so let me ask you....are you putting the syringe right in the bottle or do you pour it into the cap first ?? Also does it make a difference to shake it up before you dose??
    The syringe fits perfect into the baxta top that comes with the product. Both should have been attached to the side of the bottle.

No it does not matter if you shake the bottle first.

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    M1t is M1t.Spend less.

Originally posted by myofreak
    M1t is M1t.Spend less.
    Thanks for contributing to this thread. Everyone is much smarter now. BTW, Jason did not pay for this cycle. I gave the bottle to him because I knew he would give staright-up feedback rather good or bad. And guess what....the VPX M-1-T gave him better gains than the other brands.

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

Originally posted by bigswole30
    The syringe fits perfect into the baxta top that comes with the product. Both should have been attached to the side of the bottle.

No it does not matter if you shake the bottle first.

Okay, I took my first dose this morning....I had to eat something right away to kill the taste, water just made it worse. Exuse me for sounding stupid, but I poured the liquid into the baxta cap, then stuck the syringe in...is this correct ?? It didn't fill thw whole syringe, thats why I'm wondering....I'll take my 2nd dose in about 10 hrs before I train.

Originally posted by Serpico
    Okay, I took my first dose this morning....I had to eat something right away to kill the taste, water just made it worse. Exuse me for sounding stupid, but I poured the liquid into the baxta cap, then stuck the syringe in...is this correct ?? It didn't fill thw whole syringe, thats why I'm wondering....I'll take my 2nd dose in about 10 hrs before I train.
    The baxta top screws on the bottle. The syringe fits perfectly in the top and you just draw it out.

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally posted by myofreak
    M1t is M1t.Spend less.
    I agree. It's a good review... but just think how much this guy could have saved by going with HP, Mike, or Sledge.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    I agree. It's a good review... but just think how much this guy could have saved by going with HP, Mike, or Sledge.
    He would saved, but he would have had less gains too. read the post again. He has used the other brands of M-1-T. Also, this is not about cost. Plus, he got it free.

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

PuffyBeware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought some VPX M1T myself a few months ago. Because I have never done a PH cycle, I decided to hold of and do a 1-test/4-ad cycle instead (which I am in my first week of). Hopefully when I do my M1T cycle in a few months, I will get some solid results like those shown here.

Yeah, bigswole30 hooked me up with this bottle of Monster TEST and I'm very thankful for it.

Just to let you all know about my M1T experience. I've run a 2x2week cycles of Legal Gear M1T and 2x4week cycles of Legal Gear M1T in the past. During all four of those cycles I used 10mg/ed and experienced good gains. During the 2x2week cycles I used M1T alone. During one of the 4 week cycles I ran M1T along with 4-AD+. During the other 4 week cycle I ran M1T/4-AD+/Mv2 (dropping the 4-AD+ towards the end as I was leading up to a contest). During none of those cycles did I make the kinds of gains that I made with Monster TEST. I was cutting during the 4 week cycles, but I was bulking during the 2 week cycles...granted, I was using 6mg less ed...but the gains were MUCH better. Plus, during the 2x2week LG cycles I was eating like a horse. During the VPX Monster TEST cycle, I was eating pretty strictly and doing LOTS of cardio. And I still managed to gain 17 pounds. For those of you who know me, you know it's not like those are newb gains. I've been training for over 12 years and I've got some decent size on me.

It's true that M1T is M1T, but you all are missing out on the point. It's the delivery system that makes VPX unique. Like it or not (and believe in it or not), comparing oral M1T to lipo****l/polylipid M1T is like comparing oral 1-test base to transdermal 1-test base. Or intranasal 5-AA cyp to intramuscular 5-AA cyp. You just can't compare them b/c they are different delivery systems.

I have to admit...I find it very interesting that I basically had no side effects while using VPX's M1T, even though I was using a higher dose (6mg more) than I'd ever used with LG.
    Last edited by j_neatherlin; 06-02-2004 at 12:51 PM.

YeaYea1419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just finished my pct from a two week cycle of VPX's monster test, and i have to say im extremely impressed.... i started my cycle weighing around 185.. i did a two week cycle taking 4ml when i awoke and another 4ml 15 minutes before workout... WOW, my workouts were great.. intensity was high; pumps were enormous; and i just overalll felt great.. after the two weeks i weighed around 196 with almost no noticeable fat gain.. and now with my pct finished, im at a set 195.. my muscles are hard, and im even more vascular than before, and it isn't just me seeing it, all of my friends notice the changes also.
    Furthermore, it may seem crazy, but i experienced not one side effect; no gyno; no atrophy of the testes.. no acne ( and i used to have bad acne), and absolutely no loss in libido... more about my diet.. i was taking in about 1.5 g of protein daily along with the right amount of carbs for my body weight , and eating around 6 meals a day.. i was also supplementing of course multi vitamins, and some ALA(both on and off Cycle).. for my pct, i took some 6-oxo (600 mg first two days, and 400 the remaining 12 days)... Zma...milk thistle.. some hawthorne berry, and licorice root....

my incline bench max went up about 40 lbs... its sort fo unbelievable the results i've recieved... im also alot stronger all around...

On a side note, my friend also took the monster test at the same time as me, and gained around 15 pounds in the 2 weeks period.. and has also kept it all...He went back and bought two more bottles because he was so impressed with it..

I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH M1T, that im soon to start another 2 week cycle, however with Gaspari's M-one-T..
    i'll be taking about 20 mg a day since i was taking 16 mg of the the monster test...

I'm hoping to get the same results since i will be following the same diet and same workout plan, and if the results are drastically more or less while taking the Gaspari, i'll decide which one i will continue to use for my 3rd cycle...

I'LL keep my progress posted when i start Gaspari's M-one-T..

GET BIG

austie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, im pretty new to these threads but i do have a question, and a pretty important one to me. I recently got my hands on M1T and am looking to start my cycle in the new year. Basically got it because ive been working out hard for about 1yr 1/2 and am tired of not gaining any more results. I have done tons of research and realize the stuff i will be putting my body through, however its different for everyone. I plan on going 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 10mg. (is that too much?)

Current weight: 160pnds
    hieght: 5'9
    bench: 190 pounds 5x5

After all the research ive done i couldnt find a basic answer. What should i be taking WITH/before/after taking a dose of M1T, Ive been reading stuff about "muscle milk, noval thistle milk"... should i get this stuff??

Help me out, thanks guys

austie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by j_neatherlin View Post
    Yeah, bigswole30 hooked me up with this bottle of Monster TEST and I'm very thankful for it.

Just to let you all know about my M1T experience. I've run a 2x2week cycles of Legal Gear M1T and 2x4week cycles of Legal Gear M1T in the past. During all four of those cycles I used 10mg/ed and experienced good gains. During the 2x2week cycles I used M1T alone. During one of the 4 week cycles I ran M1T along with 4-AD+. During the other 4 week cycle I ran M1T/4-AD+/Mv2 (dropping the 4-AD+ towards the end as I was leading up to a contest). During none of those cycles did I make the kinds of gains that I made with Monster TEST. I was cutting during the 4 week cycles, but I was bulking during the 2 week cycles...granted, I was using 6mg less ed...but the gains were MUCH better. Plus, during the 2x2week LG cycles I was eating like a horse. During the VPX Monster TEST cycle, I was eating pretty strictly and doing LOTS of cardio. And I still managed to gain 17 pounds. For those of you who know me, you know it's not like those are newb gains. I've been training for over 12 years and I've got some decent size on me.

It's true that M1T is M1T, but you all are missing out on the point. It's the delivery system that makes VPX unique. Like it or not (and believe in it or not), comparing oral M1T to lipo****l/polylipid M1T is like comparing oral 1-test base to transdermal 1-test base. Or intranasal 5-AA cyp to intramuscular 5-AA cyp. You just can't compare them b/c they are different delivery systems.

I have to admit...I find it very interesting that I basically had no side effects while using VPX's M1T, even though I was using a higher dose (6mg more) than I'd ever used with LG.
    Hey man, you seem to really know your stuff. I recently got my hands on M1T and am looking to start my cycle in the new year. Basically got it because ive been working out hard for about 1yr 1/2 and am tired of not gaining any more results. I have done tons of research and realize the stuff i will be putting my body through, however its different for everyone. I plan on going 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 10mg. (is that too much?)

Current weight: 160pnds
    hieght: 5'9
    bench: 190 pounds 5x5

After all the research ive done i couldnt find a basic answer. What should i be taking with M1T/before i take it/after i take it and what do i take during the off cycle?? taking a dose of M1T, Ive been reading stuff about "muscle milk, noval thistle milk"... should i get this stuff?? I take it once in the morning and night??

Help me out!, thanks

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong 6 year bump
    PROCCOR