MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow How Do You Manage to Eat Adequately?

I'm a thirty year-old ectomorph who's toned but aims to build much more lean muscle mass. I'm about 6 ft 3 in and 220 lbs.

I work full-time at a job that is generally chaotic and I often hardly have time to eat a regular lunch, much less several small meals. I know what types of food and nutrients to have, but I wanted to see suggestions from others in similar work situations as to what to do.

Here are the meals I had today (a typical weekday):

Breakfast
    5 eggs
    1 large bowl of Kashi cereal
    3 servings of whey protein

Snack
    About 2.5 to 3 oz of Lentil Soup with okra and scallions
    2 bananas

Lunch
    Boneless Spare Ribs (4 thick, medium-sized pieces)
    Brown Rice (bowl)
    Green Vegetables (small bowl)

Dinner
    1 Medium-sized Sweet Potato
    1 jar of Tuna mixed into plateful of spinach and scallions
    3 servings of whey protein

Prebedtime Snack
    2 servings of N-Large meal replacement

Suggestions, please.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone in your position would benefit much more from a premade gainer or meal replacement shake. I personally would take those one or two servings of N-Large you are getting before bed an integrate them into the day somehow, since liquid calories are easy to down quickly and won't take long to prepare at all. If not that, you could throw a couple scoops of way, and ground oatmeal in a shaker cup, and mix with water whenever you get the chance. Also, i know this wasn't part of your question, but you really shouldn't be taking that nlarge right before bed unless it's your pwo calories, just an honest opinion, but carbohydrates to close to bed time are utterly worthless in my opinion. You could also keep a bag of beef jerky and almonds or peanuts in your pocket and consistently pull them out and munch on them.
    Unaffiliated.

j00tel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Igloo cooler and a Blue Ice pack, get creative, it's worth it.

MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBlast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by xxghostxx
    ...You really shouldn't be taking that nlarge right before bed unless it's your pwo calories, just an honest opinion, but carbohydrates to close to bed time are utterly worthless in my opinion...
    Would drinking 2 or 3 servings of whey protein before bed be better? Otherwise, what would you recommend before bed?

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by MuscleBlast4
    Would drinking 2 or 3 servings of whey protein before bed be better? Otherwise, what would you recommend before bed?
    this question would evoke the same answer from nearly everyone on this site i believe. Cottage cheese (casein is a protein in cottage cheese that digests over the course of 2-7 hours, while whey digests mostly in 2-3 hours i believe), also, with this cottage cheese take in some kind of essential fatty acid. The norm for members on this site is cottage cheese and peanut butter, but almonds, flax oil, fish oil, any kind of healthy fat would do. When i am bulking my pre bed meal is one cup cottage cheese two tablespoons natural peanut butter, cutting i split this in half. It's up to you and your caloric requirements.
    Unaffiliated.

Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just make up a huge tub of chicken or tuna pasta that would last three days and take it with me where ever i go.
    Time to rebuild

Rocckk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Ironhorse_m87
    I just make up a huge tub of chicken or tuna pasta that would last three days and take it with me where ever i go.
    Tell me your recipe, man.

Arrow

Originally posted by Ironhorse_m87
    Yes, please write your recipe.

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes recipe my good man!
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I made tuna pasta last week for dinner and ooo god it was AWESOME~!

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)

How Do You Manage to Eat Adequately?

i freestyle it alot, the only 2 fixed meals i can commit to is breakfast and snack #1 which are:

breakfast:
    1 cup oats
    1/2 cup sultanas
    200ml trim milk

snack #1:
    2 slices wholemeal bread
    1-2 TBLSPN natty PB
    and some kinda jam spread "natural" i guess

what do u guys reckon?

after that is when i get bored and head out somewhere, and then i eat fast food alot as healthy as possible :|
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?