Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 197 lbs
    BodyPoints: 35
    Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Leancut99's BodySpace

ANy fraternity men out there?

Are you a fraternity man??? Just checking to see if any guys wanted to give a shout out to their letters. Im sure this will turn into a **** post in no time!

Stats: 6'0", 197 lbs
    BodyPoints: 35
    Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Leancut99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Leancut99's BodySpace
    Eh hell, Ill give a shout out to my days as a KA back in college. Miss those times, just wish I could remember more of them.....hmmm

benv2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit benv2's BodySpace
    You made a shout-out-to-your-fraternity thread and you're not even in college anymore?

Location: How much crap can I fit into this box? Is there a limit that I dont know about and I can keep on going and going? Maybe it stops somewhere around here? Nope. Here? Nope, keeps on going! Like an Energizer battery! Stupid rabbit. Oh, that reminds me of
    Rippllez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rent a friend, join a frat.

Jimineye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think I'm giong to join a frat. I don't see the benefits of it. I have to help clean the house, pay to live there, buy beer. When I could just be friends with people and frats and get all that stuff for free.

Visit benv2's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Rippllez
    Rent a friend, join a frat.
    I'm not trying to start a typical flame-war, but I really don't understand the logic in this dormie-stance. You pay to live on campus either way, whether it's in a dormitory or a fraternity. What is the difference between this and thwarting anyone who pays to participate on their high school football team?

Originally posted by benv2
    I'm not trying to start a typical flame-war, but I really don't understand the logic in this dormie-stance. You pay to live on campus either way, whether it's in a dormitory or a fraternity. What is the difference between this and thwarting anyone who pays to participate on their high school football team?

At UO it works like this. You sign up for a dorm, and by doing so you sign a contract to be in the dorm. If you join a fraternity you still have to comply with your contract terms, and if you don't live in your dorm you have to pay $9 a day until the end of the contract.

Who pays to play football for their high school team?

Location: How much crap can I fit into this box? Is there a limit that I dont know about and I can keep on going and going? Maybe it stops somewhere around here? Nope. Here? Nope, keeps on going! Like an Energizer battery! Stupid rabbit. Oh, that reminds me of
    Rippllez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eh...The way it worked at my school at least, you paid rent to live at the frat house and paid dues on top of that. Not every frat guy lived at the house, but they still paid dues.

Our frat houses were off campus, btw.

Visit benv2's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Jimineye
    Who pays to play football for their high school team?
    Anyone who pays athletic and registration fees to be in their school's athletic program.

Anyone who pays athletic and registration fees to be in their school's athletic program.
    I never had to play to do sports...

Visit benv2's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Rippllez
    Eh...The way it worked at my school at least, you paid rent to live at the frat house and paid dues on top of that. Not every frat guy lived at the house, but they still paid dues.

Our frat houses were off campus, btw.
    Technically the Greek houses at my college were "off" campus, but the premise is the same since it was a small college town in the middle of nowhere. If you've never been in a fraternity you'll most likely only look at the cons of joining (such as dues, the rumored hells of pledging, etc.).

One way to look at it, is if you've ever been on a football team (especially if it's a successful, therefore cohesive team). It's not so much paying for or renting friends as it's trying to get the most out of college as you can.

Visit benv2's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Jimineye
    I never had to play to do sports...
    Consider yourself lucky.